Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ustawienia exetrnal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

cycek122

cycek122

• Members
  • 4 posts

Dzień dobry,

odpalam externala, ściągam skrypty na Ashe, garenta itd. wszystko niby "działa" ale to zupełnie nic nie daje, poruszam się gorzej niż noob albo nie umiem tego ustawić, jest jakiś tutorial do tego?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, If you can explain that in English I can try to help you. 

cycek122

cycek122

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hello, I have external, i am downloading scripts for ashe, garen and much more and its "working" but i cant use it. I mean i am playing worse then noob. So is there some tutorial, how to use it? 

cycek122

cycek122

• Members
  • 4 posts

???

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, I have external, i am downloading scripts for ashe, garen and much more and its "working" but i cant use it. I mean i am playing worse then noob. So is there some tutorial, how to use it? 

http://gamingonstero...ns/#entry208691

Monnx

Monnx

Polish Section Support

• Local Support
  • 74 posts

Co masz na myśli mówiąc "poruszam się gorzej niż noob"? Suspectowałbym orbwalker, sprawdź jego ustawienia 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users