Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ezreal scripts not working

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

ejected

ejected

• Members
  • 12 posts

Im trying to use these scripts:

Gamsteron.lua

GamsteronAIO.lua

JustEvade.lua

PussyUtility.lua

SimbleActiivator.lua

Whenever I hold down space bar its not using any abilities all its doing is just basic attacking and moving. 

I tried a few different scripts too for ezreal but they all dont use abilities. Am I doing something wrong?

extin1

extin1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 499 posts

Im trying to use these scripts:

Gamsteron.lua

GamsteronAIO.lua

JustEvade.lua

PussyUtility.lua

SimbleActiivator.lua

Whenever I hold down space bar its not using any abilities all its doing is just basic attacking and moving. 

I tried a few different scripts too for ezreal but they all dont use abilities. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you using the wrong version of GamsteronAIO and you installed GamsteronPrediction (should be in Common folder)?

The right GamsteronAIO: https://raw.githubus...ter/AIO/aio.lua

ejected

ejected

• Members
  • 12 posts

How do I install that in my common folder? And how do i manually install the right gamsteronAIO?

Sorry im super new to this I just bought it today can you give me the answer as if im a 2 yr old? lol 

thanks in advance

ejected

ejected

• Members
  • 12 posts

nevermind i figured it out thank you. I'm testing it now, ill let you know if it worked

ejected

ejected

• Members
  • 12 posts

I installed both but its still not working, its just auto attacking and moving thats it

ejected

ejected

• Members
  • 12 posts

br8WIRF.pngCPqoO26.png

ejected

ejected

• Members
  • 12 posts
This is what my screen looks like but its not using any abilities, just auto attacking/moving when I hold space bar

extin1

extin1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 499 posts

This is what my screen looks like but its not using any abilities, just auto attacking/moving when I hold space bar

But in your in-game print it looks like GamsteronAIO is not enabled and you installed GamsteronPrediction?

ejected

ejected

• Members
  • 12 posts

But in your in-game print it looks like GamsteronAIO is not enabled and you installed GamsteronPrediction?

It doesnt show anything in the ingame chat at all other then whats on the screen. Yes I installed GamsteronPrediction in my common folder by right clicking the program and clicking common folder

Do you want to teamviewer me or something if you have it please? I'm pretty sure i might be doing something wrong cuz im new to this program but idk what it is, ive tried other ezreal scripts too and its the same thing happening. I followed the forum guides and video guides and everything its just not working for some reason D:

ejected

ejected

• Members
  • 12 posts

I just tried a different champ and it worked fine nevermind, ill just stick with different champs I guess

Thank you though!!

extin1

extin1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 499 posts

It doesnt show anything in the ingame chat at all other then whats on the screen. Yes I installed GamsteronPrediction in my common folder by right clicking the program and clicking common folder

Do you want to teamviewer me or something if you have it please? I'm pretty sure i might be doing something wrong cuz im new to this program but idk what it is, ive tried other ezreal scripts too and its the same thing happening. I followed the forum guides and video guides and everything its just not working for some reason D:

PM me your TeamViewer ID / pass to help you better and solve this problem. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users