Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[10.6] Banks's Amumu - WIN Without Busting The BANK

Amumu Script External Banks

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

PaulBanks

PaulBanks

• Members
  • 14 posts

1*3pUQ1wVN_MTUovPtWJ4ctA.png

Features

Combo

Q usage - Enabled by default

W usage - Enabled by default

E usage - Enabled by default

R usage - Enabled by default

Independent Mana Manager for W in Combo (customizable with slider)

Harass

Q - Disabled by default

W - Enabled by default

E - Enabled by default

Independent Mana Manager for W in Harass (customizable with slider)

JungleClear

Q - Enabled by default

W - Enabled by default

E - Enabled by default

Independent Mana Manager for W in JungleClear (customizable with slider)

KillSteal

Q - Enabled by default

E - Enabled by default

R - Disabled by default

Logic

Q Logic - Doesn't cast Q if the enemy is under a turret (customizable)

W Logic - If there is no enemy or a minion and the ability is activated, it is deactivated

R Logic - Only use the R if "x" amount of enemies will be affected (customizable)

Drawings

Q - Disabled by default

W - Disabled by default

E - Disabled by default

R - Disabled by default

Requeriments

DamageLib

PremiumPrediction

Gamsteron's Orbwalker

Install

installtogos.jpg

Results

These are the results I got while testing the script (the account where I tested them is level 6). If you send me your results I would be very grateful ;)

ed512a5beb29aad269a1bce40ef7738f.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits to all the people who have their code open-source, I read several codes before making mine, they helped me to understand a lot of LUA, thank you very much.

I commented a little bit on my code in case someone who is interested in learning how the scripts work, could read it.

If you have any suggestion, any problem with my script or any idea my discord is: "Paul Banks#9196"

xiaoge

xiaoge

• Members
  • 1 posts

This is really great, I can't help but try it

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,490 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Thank you for the effort that you put in this! 

Edit: added to the DB.

Yamato

Yamato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

It is ok but if you want to make it more usefull    consider  to add  the  white list of Q's targeting in harass  and combo

PaulBanks

PaulBanks

• Members
  • 14 posts

It is ok but if you want to make it more usefull    consider  to add  the  white list of Q's targeting in harass  and combo

Is there a specific reason?

To be honest, I don't see much use in it, you just have to know when to press “space” or “c”.

Yamato

Yamato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Is there a specific reason?

To be honest, I don't see much use in it, you just have to know when to press “space” or “c”.

You sometimes want to Q   only specific  enemy champ (like blitz Q  or naut Q ).

Want more  reason?

PaulBanks

PaulBanks

• Members
  • 14 posts

You sometimes want to Q   only specific  enemy champ (like blitz Q  or naut Q ).

Want more  reason?

Uhm, I think that can be done by user with the Target Selector that comes included with the orbwalkers clicking on the enemy champion, anyway I will look at it :P

Yamato

Yamato

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Uhm, I think that can be done by user with the Target Selector that comes included with the orbwalkers clicking on the enemy champion, anyway I will look at it :P

It can but when in TF you will lose range  to the champ that you selected  or  it will be blocked by smth (minions etc)  Amumu will  pick other target.

Make it to harrass and combo too   so  in the harrass  we can force Q only on specific targets  but  in combo on everyone or other specified too

Bohica

Bohica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

***FIXED ISSUE***

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Amumu, Script, External, Banks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users