Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Malware?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

riles22

riles22

• Members
  • 8 posts

This may be a silly question, but I figured I'd shoot anyway...

I purchased the RL tool, and when downloading the loader I received multiple warnings of a trojan. I ran it through some scans and there were a few positives for malware.

I know there can be false positives, but I also want to protect myself. Why is the loader being flagged with malware?

Thank you!

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,481 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

It's a cheat Loader,  GoS loader is not only for RL, It has EXT and INT(for league of legends) also PUBG cheat, it's in blacklist because of these things, we are here since 2015, it's normal to get blaclisted but our loader is safe to use, you don't need to worry about this and I'll move this thread to RL forum. 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Aristo is right. There are security measures used in the loader, which often antiviruses flag for potential threats.

riles22

riles22

• Members
  • 8 posts

Thank you! I had a feeling that was the case. Appreciate the replies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users