Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Best settings!

settings best

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

neonswitch

neonswitch

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hey guys i was just wondering what you have found to be the best settings for the aerial and target on goal are?

i have been testing a few and here are mine atm.

https://gyazo.com/84...2615498c612aa40

https://gyazo.com/0e...fa1086bd2193e28

Hope we can work on improving all our games by working for the best settings!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Hello, I personally use the default settings.

They are based on champion level gameplay.

I would advise you, if you don't care about freestyling and just want the Aerial Bot to be accurate, to use the Normal Aerial mode, since it requires less adjusting maneuvers than the other modes.

Also, the new update v2.5.0 will improve the Aerial Bot further

neonswitch

neonswitch

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hello, I personally use the default settings.

They are based on champion level gameplay.

I would advise you, if you don't care about freestyling and just want the Aerial Bot to be accurate, to use the Normal Aerial mode, since it requires less adjusting maneuvers than the other modes.

Also, the new update v2.5.0 will improve the Aerial Bot further

Ok i will try it but great work on this!

Railgun

Railgun

• Members
  • 3 posts

Personally finding Alternate Freestyle to be the best so far. Normal aerial seems to scuff the ball by hitting slightly above it quite often whereas alternate freestyle is often hitting it sideways or upside down, making the hit a lot cleaner, but spins quite slowly meaning it doesn't fly off course like normal freestyle can. Might just be that my settings are slightly off for normal aerial though.

Player2982

Player2982

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 78 posts

Personally finding Alternate Freestyle to be the best so far. Normal aerial seems to scuff the ball by hitting slightly above it quite often whereas alternate freestyle is often hitting it sideways or upside down, making the hit a lot cleaner, but spins quite slowly meaning it doesn't fly off course like normal freestyle can. Might just be that my settings are slightly off for normal aerial though.

What are your settings?

My main problem is the bot missing the ball completely. Like straight up whiffing. no matter what aerial mode i have it on.

These are my settings, with NORMAL AERIAL selected.

l4hVp25.png

It misses (fails to touch) the ball about 75% of the times.

AZMagic

AZMagic

• Members
  • 7 posts

Been using this for a couple days, now main issues I'm getting: 
-Custom Training, Impossible, it crashes everytime while trying to load.

-Random Crashes before game, during load aswell.

Chat messages, demo, wave dash, all disabled except ball prediction, aerial mode, automation and boost timers.

I doubt its my system fault,

Specs:

I7 8700

gtx 1070

36 ram 3000mhz

Game running with -dx9 on borderless mode.

Any idea the cause of the crashes?

Railgun

Railgun

• Members
  • 3 posts

What are your settings?

My main problem is the bot missing the ball completely. Like straight up whiffing. no matter what aerial mode i have it on.

My setting are similar to yours, but with match ball speed on. I've found its a lot more consistent if you start the aerial off yourself, driving forward and jumping/boosting up towards the ball before getting the bot to take over. Not sure if you're doing that or not but would recommend messing around with it in aerial training to get a feel for it. 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Been using this for a couple days, now main issues I'm getting: 
-Custom Training, Impossible, it crashes everytime while trying to load.

-Random Crashes before game, during load aswell.

Chat messages, demo, wave dash, all disabled except ball prediction, aerial mode, automation and boost timers.

I doubt its my system fault,

Specs:

I7 8700

gtx 1070

36 ram 3000mhz

Game running with -dx9 on borderless mode.

Any idea the cause of the crashes?

Even with the last update ?

Rocket League generates crash logs, which are located in Steam\steamapps\common\rocketleague\Binaries\Win32 
.mdmp files

You can PM me your most recent crash log, as these crashes do not happen on 3 machines that I have tested.

What are your settings?

l4hVp25.png

Disable the Aim At Goal feature, and align your car manually towards goals.

Player2982

Player2982

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 78 posts

Disable the Aim At Goal feature, and align your car manually towards goals.

I see.

This defeats the purpose of paying for this bot, at all.

I do appreciate the hard work and hopefully we can get it out of novelty stage soon for it to be proper useful.

scriptorz

scriptorz

• Members
  • 3 posts

I see.

This defeats the purpose of paying for this bot, at all.

I do appreciate the hard work and hopefully we can get it out of novelty stage soon for it to be proper useful.

Turn on facing goal, it works perfectly for me it sometimes misses by a tiny bit when you try to hit it at a tight angle towards goal but other than that it hits 98% of the time If you don't have facing goal enabled its probably trying to hit it in the goal from an impossible angle which causes the miss.

Player2982

Player2982

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 78 posts

Extensive settings testings have been done with footage. some was already shared with the developer. As per developer "turn off aim at goal and aim yourself". thats what i was doing for over 3k hours without having to pay a monthly fee XD.

I am not ****ting on this at all, i still use it since i got it testing settings every day. but it seems like its logic flaws rather than trying to aim in a goal.

like theres times where i would have had time to get to the ball in the air much faster but the bot waits for it to even sometimes bounce once before doing an effort to get to the ball. Tempo is very important and getting to the ball fast its very important. many many times the bot had plenty of time to get the the ball fast but instead just kinda glides mid air waiting for it to bounce, losing all momentum, then trying to start boosting again on my way down which fails cause i lost all momentum.

some sort of debug would be great as well. like the ERROR debug that you can see on the demonstration video, a way of knowing mid air that the bot will not be useful then mid air try to correct. still defeats the purpose of paying for it but that would be good forward progress.

hddnlns

hddnlns

• Members
  • 1 posts

Would be great to see progress on this thing, i just searched for a simple ball prediction but got a full bot for a low price, which yet isnt perfect.

Aiinsha121

Aiinsha121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGermany

Would be great to see progress on this thing, i just searched for a simple ball prediction but got a full bot for a low price, which yet isnt perfect.

Its a help tool, not spacebar to win. The overall features are great. Its still in beta so ofc it needs some more time

scriptorz

scriptorz

• Members
  • 3 posts

Extensive settings testings have been done with footage. some was already shared with the developer. As per developer "turn off aim at goal and aim yourself". thats what i was doing for over 3k hours without having to pay a monthly fee XD.

I am not ****ting on this at all, i still use it since i got it testing settings every day. but it seems like its logic flaws rather than trying to aim in a goal.

like theres times where i would have had time to get to the ball in the air much faster but the bot waits for it to even sometimes bounce once before doing an effort to get to the ball. Tempo is very important and getting to the ball fast its very important. many many times the bot had plenty of time to get the the ball fast but instead just kinda glides mid air waiting for it to bounce, losing all momentum, then trying to start boosting again on my way down which fails cause i lost all momentum.

some sort of debug would be great as well. like the ERROR debug that you can see on the demonstration video, a way of knowing mid air that the bot will not be useful then mid air try to correct. still defeats the purpose of paying for it but that would be good forward progress.

Don't really have that issue but you know you can boost manually even if you have auto boost on while you are using the aerial bot right? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: settings, best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users