Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Feature for next Update

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Aiinsha121

Aiinsha121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGermany

Would it be possbile to use 2 different Modes of Flying Modes at the same time? Lets say Normal Freestyle binded on hotkey f and normal one on g as example so that u can switch midair, cause somtimes the one u are using is bad in some situations. Would be great if u can switch at anytime the modes.

AZMagic

AZMagic

• Members
  • 7 posts
And what about a toggle button on the aim at goal feature instead of manually opening up the menu? Idk if its possible.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,432 posts

The Take-off Height feature does something like this, starts with Normal Aerial, then does the aerial mode you have specified. But if I think of something, I could add it

Aiinsha121

Aiinsha121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGermany

The Take-off Height feature does something like this, starts with Normal Aerial, then does the aerial mode you have specified. But if I think of something, I could add it

Would be great if that is possible, sometimes the normal Aerial, is in some situations better then freestyle. Would be great if u can switch it as you like. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users