Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OKAY✔️][Patch:13.x] GG Series - AIO | Orbwalker | Prediction | Jhin, Blitzcrank, Taric, ...

Best Answer Aristo , 16 July 2023 - 02:59

-GGAIO updated to version 1.9581!: Tested Kogmaw works fine. If you haven't received the update, re-install it manually: https://raw.githubus...aster/GGAIO.lua

-GGorbwalker updated to version 3.006!: You should have it automatically once you get into a game and hit f6-key twice.

If you haven't received it, re-install it manually: https://raw.githubus...GGOrbwalker.lua

Change-log:

• New Champ Naafiri added for Target selector
  • 18teruh.png

Thanks to Hightail and Icebar for the input and updates. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 322 posts
can someone add a KS function for Jhin W and also a dark harvest stack? also can someone fix the range its missing alot, It is using W when not in range.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,476 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

can someone add a KS function for Jhin W and also a dark harvest stack? also can someone fix the range its missing alot, It is using W when not in range.

Hello, Gamsteron just fixed the range issue with W. 

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 322 posts

good thanks , can there also be harvest for W and kill steal?

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 322 posts

bump?

Ceverixio

Ceverixio

• Members
  • 1 posts

bump?

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 322 posts

//

0xE0D59

0xE0D59

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 133 posts

I added that in my fork: https://raw.githubus...aster/GGAIO.lua

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 322 posts

I added that in my fork: https://raw.githubus...aster/GGAIO.lua

cheers <3

APN393

APN393

• Members
  • 7 posts

Not sure if this has been brought up already. But for twitch is there a way to have it use E only if killable? So many times it's used E mid fight and then it's on cooldown when it's really needed

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,476 posts

Not sure if this has been brought up already. But for twitch is there a way to have it use E only if killable? So many times it's used E mid fight and then it's on cooldown when it's really needed

When I play twitch I disable auto Q, W, E,R on combo menu(I use them manually when I want), and I only leave auto KS with E so it does not waste anything, you can simply turn off the E on combo menu and leave it on on the KS menu, this way it will only use E when it can kill the enemy, won't use E on combo randomly. 

APN393

APN393

• Members
  • 7 posts

When I play twitch I disable auto Q, W, E,R on combo menu(I use them manually when I want), and I only leave auto KS with E so it does not waste anything, you can simply turn off the E on combo menu and leave it on on the KS menu, this way it will only use E when it can kill the enemy, won't use E on combo randomly. 

That makes sense! I'll give that a try, Thank you!

0xE0D59

0xE0D59

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 133 posts

That makes sense! I'll give that a try, Thank you!

You can also use my fork of GGAIO. In the original the whole damage from E is calculated as physical, in my fork it is properly calculated into physical and magic parts.

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 322 posts

You can also use my fork of GGAIO. In the original the whole damage from E is calculated as physical, in my fork it is properly calculated into physical and magic parts.

can you inform us of any other changes in your GGAIO if any? thank you for improving !

nkz

nkz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Where can we find your github/ version of this?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,476 posts

Where can we find your github/ version of this?

I think this is it: https://raw.githubus...ster/GGAIO.lua 

zepsylon

zepsylon

• Members
  • 19 posts
Orbwalker make fps drop or lagg when press combo harras or cleaner

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,476 posts

Orbwalker make fps drop or lagg when press combo harras or cleaner

Hello, yes that's been like this for a very long time with farm and harass(since it also uses farm function because of Riot's heavy codes, there is no fix for this. You shouldn't use harass key, you can use combo key to attack enemy and get farm by using v, x. We cannot fix this sadly this is what Riot gives us. 

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,476 posts

You guys can install this to have new champ in target selector

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

PUT IT ONTO: APPDATA/ROAMING/LOLEXT/SCRIPTS

Enjoy. 

actualdegen1122333

actualdegen1122333

• Members
  • 27 posts

Ezreal sometimes whiffs Q or W backwards/sideways it's not even close. 80% of the time it's great but 20% of the time it looks really dumb lol. I have tested with "set mouse position multiple times" toggle on and off, doesn't seem to change much. Also tried adding some extra delay/ping it's about the same. Any fix?

Zahnfee

Zahnfee

• Members
  • 24 posts

Anything new to expect from you gams? 

GG quite solid, would love to see something fresh by you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users