Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS Needs to change - the future of the platform.

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,576 posts

Let's speak honest about the current state of LoL and GoS. Rito has started creating different games in order to preserve it's user-base in those hard times with diversity of different games, such as TFT, Valorant and any other which will be released in the future from their brand. There are a ton of different and fun games out there and LoL keeps declining, while still being far from "dead", but we can't compare LoL to Season 4-5 which was it's peak. We all can agree to that.

GoS has started as a free Internal platform, there were no bans back in the day, users were enjoying an in-built F7 menu, later LUA scripts were released which were supporting developers without any profit for it's core creator. What happened later around Season 6 is ... bans started occurring, all Internal platforms were suffering from that cause. Only EXT was safe for more than a year. Those were really good times for the platform, later on bans started occurring once in 4-5 months. A few more updates were applied to EXT to keep it safe, but the bans time-frame became shorter and shorter. GoS EXT was suffering for the fact that it's a public platform and falling on the detection radar, suddenly a certain outside of here forum started getting filled with offsets for League, everyone with basic C++ knowledge was able to start creating his own tool or even a private platform. A wave of private platforms claiming they are undetected started popping up with prices up to 100$ for a month, when they became too known and big got their first detection and then disappear and scam all it's users (failing their promise to keep it forever UD).

GoS EXT is still suffering from it's really high detection ratio and you can't compare it's performance to an internal program which can also be detected on a really fast pace. I've still left the tool available for sale and let people find their own secret and private way of keeping it undetected and use it for cheap instead of spending hundreds of dollars and then getting banned after 4-5 months. There are a lot of programs and ways but nobody really bothers finding one. People are consumers and I can't blame them for that - they are in their rights. They simply want to buy - download - play and not bother with anything else. While a small amount of people could be using custom bypass methods, one of them which is: https://github.com/A...Kernel-Explorer with which you can hide the process completely not to mention there are tons of more ways, this is not the only one...

Let's speak about the future of GamingOnSteroids.com as a site... just like BoL or any other which is not online anymore we have to move forward, the direction probably will be selling cheats for other games because players are spreading among different games and forming smaller and smaller communities. Not to mention mobile gaming is taking more than 51% market-share as "gaming" in 2020... A lot more work has to be put on to keep up with the PC gaming industry plus dealing with anti-cheats such as BattEye/EasyAntiCheat or any other kernel mode system. Including LoL which is owned by TENCENT and also implemented new protections. So long story short, starting August I will be releasing cheats for games like Rainbow Six Siege, Escape From Tarkov, Apex Legends, PUBG and maybe a few more. The Rocket League cheat will be still here, do not worry about it (as long as @Heisa keeps supporting it).

I am thinking of making a private platform for LoL, I won't be adding any lua or C# scripting support, everything will be coded in the core .... And what do you need? Awareness, Auto-Dodge, Orbwalker and some SBTW combo and/or damage indicators .... I've just listed the things that the really early stage of GoS Internal was and I think that is more than enough. What a private platform needs is being undetected. I can do this by following three things, one is making it as stealthy as possible, the second is filtering the people who can purchase it to a maximum (they are known and trusted) and third is a price between 100$ and 200$ to keep the customers as low and serious as possible. I don't want everybody to have access to this, with the help of the price I can keep the user-base as low as possible. The question is will you support me on the upcoming project and what are your thoughts.

Aristo

Aristo

Stricken

• 8,866 posts
  • LocationNothingness

Let's continue being the future of the scripting/cheating! cheers!

Edit: What do scripters need/want from a private thing, "not get banned" simple awareness, some basic champ scripts like, Ezreal, Kaisa, Vayne, Kogmaw, Ashe, Xerath, Annie, Ryze... and about evade you can start working on it after releasing the cheat itself. 

Brilliancecar

Brilliancecar

• Subscriber
  • 19 posts

GOS is fine to me and im using it for long period and im ok with it and no bans with good method and with price too i think i cant handle new price and i will stop at this point sadly if you gonna end it

i know it maybe not worth to u , but im sure its worth for me and some other ppls and its so sad to hear :(

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,576 posts

GOS is fine to me and im using it for long period and im ok with it and no bans with good method and with price too i think i cant handle new price and i will stop at this point sadly if you gonna end it

i know it maybe not worth to u , but im sure its worth for me and some other ppls and its so sad to hear :(

I won't stop supporting and updating EXT as long as there are people who want to buy it for 10 bucks per month. I am asking if anyone is interested in private platform with limited slots.

Heisa

Heisa

Advanced Member

• RocketLeague Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Edit: What do scripters need/want from a private thing, "not get banned" simple awareness, some basic champ scripts like, Ezreal, Kaisa, Vayne, Kogmaw, Ashe, Xerath, Annie, Ryze... and about evade you can start working on it after releasing the cheat itself. 

Pretty much, this. It doesn't need to be advanced, as long as it's detection rate is low.

mohamedmomo7

mohamedmomo7

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 70 posts
i think ext is fine to me 0 ban and still did ban for like 11 mothes also orb combos work very well better then d1 players xD
.... and good price to me

about internal ( new project)

for me i would love to use it for sure but its hard to handle this price every mothe

but for sure u will find pepole who wants this so much so keep going in ur new project hope be great like old one ❤

Poptart

Poptart

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 176 posts

I've been with this community for a long time now, learned a lot of what I know in coding from this very platform, it was sad to watch the player base drop when things became quickly detected, but Honestly Fere, I'll follow you and your future options and will support every step of the way

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 592 posts

imo being UD is the most important part of a cheat, so doing whatever it takes to achieve that is a great step. Reducing the overall amount of users is bound to increase the price, as theres an almost static cost of operation to running a platform.

extin1

extin1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 482 posts
When I found GoS, I was impressed with the quality and price.

It gave me the opportunity to meet people who remain committed to the security and quality of the scripts and even if it wasn't "as safe" as it used to be, I continued to help the community and even today I help in the way I can.

I participated the rush to find ways to make GoS safer and we were successful (nothing is 100%, but there was a considerable improvement) and I am very grateful for everyone who was in this rush together with me and yes there are other methods to stay safe.

I am not an expert in both LoL and script development, but security to use any cheat is indispensable, as it was EXT in the past and with time helping here I realize that besides security, the new private platform needs to be easy to use and with scripts that really help in gameplay, as was said, it does not need to be something very advanced at first, surely SBTW scripts is probably what 90% of the community would like to have.

I believe that you will always have people willing to buy for this price range.

sdellenzato

sdellenzato

• Subscriber
  • 24 posts

approve, i will take it <3

w1641465948

w1641465948

• Members
  • 14 posts

I can take it

pussykate

pussykate

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 1,190 posts
  • LocationGermany
Many years ago I started using scripts on Bol. After that, I tried many other platforms until I found Gaming on Steroids in September 2017.
After a few days, I noticed that dealing with each other in the community is much better here than on the other platforms.
GoS has never been about making quick money or rip off others.
The users were and always are in the first place.
After a few months of going, I decided to try writing scripts myself.
I had no idea how coding works.
you could say I started coding just like a small child learns to walk.
Then GoS showed up as I described it in my sentences earlier.
I got a lot of support and help from the Devloper and Aristo. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Now I have gone very far from the actual topic, I wanted to take the opportunity to present GoS from my point of view.

Now for the future of GoS ....
Gos is public, it's even the most famous page on the web ...
Of course, Gos should offer more games, so we make sure that the community grows again.
And a private script for LoL with max slots is a very good idea.
since really 8 out of 10 private platforms ,,,, promise to be undetected forever ,,, and are detected after 4-5 months.
You will surely fill your slots with users.
For me it would not be an option since I hardly play any games. only if I have a long time and feel like it. but that doesn't matter.
You already mentioned that you will continue to support GoS External as long as there are buyers.
I hope it will stay that way for a long time because otherwise I won't see any work for me in the future (Devlopers)

Finally, I would like to mention that I don't want to miss GoS because GoS and its community have become part of my life.
Fere !! I accept your decisions.
I follow and support you as best I can on this path.
Thanks to all devs, mods and users, i love you all .....

GameHackerPM

GameHackerPM

Advanced Member

• Support
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationEgypt

I'm really excited for something like that coded by you Feretorix For real I was encouraging you to do so from a long time and will support you in this and even for other games cheats and all of these related stuff as well! You are totally right for everything you have said as so many people currently playing "PUBG Mobile" and tends to mobile platforms as they are now almost the highest value for streamers right now so they get more and more community for them, doing a private platform also will good to keep GoS supported with people who really faithful for it and want to keep it going as well. I'm pretty sure you will find more than enough for the limited slots as long as it won't take much to get it done, also choosing these people has to be really important, 1 wrong choice and it can be detected so easily and even worth, taking more time to make it UD again and the cycle begins again over and over. The price I believe is fair so far, I can see 2 private platforms for even more than that price and still (Not many people) but serious people who wants it and keep using it as well.

Maxxxel

Maxxxel

The One

• Scripts Developer
  • 1,195 posts
  • LocationGuess the right City to win 10$
No Matter what, I try to support

Monkyel

Monkyel

• Members
  • 1 posts

Let's speak honest about the current state of LoL and GoS. Rito has started creating different games in order to preserve it's user-base in those hard times with diversity of different games, such as TFT, Valorant and any other which will be released in the future from their brand. There are a ton of different and fun games out there and LoL keeps declining, while still being far from "dead", but we can't compare LoL to Season 4-5 which was it's peak. We all can agree to that.

GoS has started as a free Internal platform, there were no bans back in the day, users were enjoying an in-built F7 menu, later LUA scripts were released which were supporting developers without any profit for it's core creator. What happened later around Season 6 is ... bans started occurring, all Internal platforms were suffering from that cause. Only EXT was safe for more than a year. Those were really good times for the platform, later on bans started occurring once in 4-5 months. A few more updates were applied to EXT to keep it safe, but the bans time-frame became shorter and shorter. GoS EXT was suffering for the fact that it's a public platform and falling on the detection radar, suddenly a certain outside of here forum started getting filled with offsets for League, everyone with basic C++ knowledge was able to start creating his own tool or even a private platform. A wave of private platforms claiming they are undetected started popping up with prices up to 100$ for a month, when they became too known and big got their first detection and then disappear and scam all it's users (failing their promise to keep it forever UD).

GoS EXT is still suffering from it's really high detection ratio and you can't compare it's performance to an internal program which can also be detected on a really fast pace. I've still left the tool available for sale and let people find their own secret and private way of keeping it undetected and use it for cheap instead of spending hundreds of dollars and then getting banned after 4-5 months. There are a lot of programs and ways but nobody really bothers finding one. People are consumers and I can't blame them for that - they are in their rights. They simply want to buy - download - play and not bother with anything else. While a small amount of people could be using custom bypass methods, one of them which is: https://github.com/A...Kernel-Explorer with which you can hide the process completely not to mention there are tons of more ways, this is not the only one...

Let's speak about the future of GamingOnSteroids.com as a site... just like BoL or any other which is not online anymore we have to move forward, the direction probably will be selling cheats for other games because players are spreading among different games and forming smaller and smaller communities. Not to mention mobile gaming is taking more than 51% market-share as "gaming" in 2020... A lot more work has to be put on to keep up with the PC gaming industry plus dealing with anti-cheats such as BattEye/EasyAntiCheat or any other kernel mode system. Including LoL which is owned by TENCENT and also implemented new protections. So long story short, starting August I will be releasing cheats for games like Rainbow Six Siege, Escape From Tarkov, Apex Legends, PUBG and maybe a few more. The Rocket League cheat will be still here, do not worry about it (as long as @Heisa keeps supporting it).

I am thinking of making a private platform for LoL, I won't be adding any lua or C# scripting support, everything will be coded in the core .... And what do you need? Awareness, Auto-Dodge, Orbwalker and some SBTW combo and/or damage indicators .... I've just listed the things that the really early stage of GoS Internal was and I think that is more than enough. What a private platform needs is being undetected. I can do this by following three things, one is making it as stealthy as possible, the second is filtering the people who can purchase it to a maximum (they are known and trusted) and third is a price between 100$ and 200$ to keep the customers as low and serious as possible. I don't want everybody to have access to this, with the help of the price I can keep the user-base as low as possible. The question is will you support me on the upcoming project and what are your thoughts.

I was an user of Escape From Tarkov cheats. no injectable is safe due BattleEye and I sugget you to consider going for a radar using DMA to get packets. Battlestate is going hard against cheaters and radar users and my current radar provider is going to make a M.2 mvme screamer card to read memory while being undetected. EFT is just too much with proper cheese man, radar makes you have an advantage edge over others while still having to rely on your PVP and PVE skills. Much better imho

veakwolf

veakwolf

• Members
  • 3 posts

As a customer and also someone with lot of experiences with different cheats and services for cheatin in nutshell, makin steps like this is really nice from u, as far as u want to grow ur community again etc.
But also dont rush it very fast, take ur steps slowly cuz u want to release cheats for like R6,Apex,EFT and all of those games have cringy ACs and people are dumb nowadays so I wouldnt rush it that fast and really just create those cheats and bypasses 1 by 1 and do ur best with security stuff etc.
I can already see people playin R6 with cheats, not havin raid 0 and using some ****ty ass spoofer and complainin about the cheat being detected (Aristo u will have a lot of fun with that one :^^^^) )...
You will find people which will be interested into that internal for LoL for sure, since there are multiple developers which offer less credibility with higher prices.
Im really looking forward and im currious what will u do cuz I really like gos and people here and it will be nice to see the community to grow more.
If theres anything that u will need, some help with testing or anything about BE mostly R6, I'm willin to help and offer helpful hand.
Keep it up and good luck boi.

monkeyfist

monkeyfist

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 72 posts

**** it, I'm in. I think it is a good idea, it would really allow the website to grow. I have been with the platform for 1.5 years now. I never experience the glory days of LOL, but I have loved playing it with GOS. JUST PROMISE ME A SLOT ON THE PRIVATE PLATFORM HAHA! I cant pay for it now, lost my job to covid, and things have been rough. But once I get a job, I would be interested. @Feretorix

kuzukuzu

kuzukuzu

• Members
  • 4 posts

I would support this and pay any amount of money for this. I definitely think going private is the way, but I always miss out on an invite to go private :(

TheWicker

TheWicker

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 188 posts
I think I have been on this platform for a long time, and to be honest I am delighted with it.
I have been playing on various accounts in LAN and NA with the antiban methods they have been discovering, for which I am very grateful. Although it doesn't compare to what it was before, the few people and developers are great people. I hope and you can continue supporting this platform, but in the same way I will support you in any project that you get to launch, it would be very interesting to see a script for TFT, since Valorant being a shooter is not something new to watch.

airbucks

airbucks

• Subscriber
  • 15 posts

I'm just wondering what you're going to do to keep the website up and have it not taken down by them? 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users