Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS Needs to change - the future of the platform.

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

i want know is gos pubg safe now? it doesnt  have screen shoot protection when i use it before.

Chatack2

Chatack2

• Subscriber
  • 4 posts

I like GoS, I think it's a very good platform and with the safe methods, I was able to play for 8 months without any ban and I'm serious about it. If a private platform comes out, I won't be able to buy it because I'm Brazilian and the dollar conversion is very expensive for me... so I would like GoS to live the longest time because

12smitm1

12smitm1

• Members
  • 18 posts

Ive been using GoS for almost 4 years now and i think going private with high prices is a necessary thing to do since every game with strong anti cheats do this kind of thing such as Rainbow six. Being UD is a must with cheats on games otherwise there is no point in selling it. Ill always support GoS. I just hope i have access to the private scripts if you decide to go that route ;)

LetBosspay

LetBosspay

• Members
  • 1 posts

I don't think you're making the right decision. GOS is only 03 years old and is still a learning baby. This idea that you will pay attention to two projects, we know it will not work. 

lyl930325

lyl930325

• Members
  • 16 posts

I love the platform and your app, but the truth is...I only play 10-20 games a month...So I may not be able to support you at the new price

But I still love this community

I thank you all for your efforts on behalf of this community, and I hope it will get better and better.

Best wishes to all

lyl930325

lyl930325

• Members
  • 16 posts

I won't stop supporting and updating EXT as long as there are people who want to buy it for 10 bucks per month. I am asking if anyone is interested in private platform with limited slots.

Will EXT stop supporting Lua scripts?

Aristo

Aristo

Moderation

• 8,986 posts
  • LocationNothingness

Will EXT stop supporting Lua scripts?

No. Ext will be the same.  He said if he makes an private internal cheat he won't add lua or c# scripts. 

rockhome

rockhome

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 52 posts

GOS has been with me for five years

DeezFattyNuts

DeezFattyNuts

• Members
  • 2 posts

I'm a nobody here and my opinion hardly matters, however if you can make something equal in quality to what BoL once was, I'd buy a private slot even at that price. Been looking for something like it for the longest time since those times back then were super fun with the quality of scripts they had. Obviously, I've no idea if that type of thing is even possible these days but if it is, I'm all for it

Eroid

Eroid

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 74 posts

undetected internal for higher price sounds great to me since you will still have option for the cheaper external option :)  Apex legends cheat would be nice to see as well.

chinflip

chinflip

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 53 posts

I've been a long time GoS user Fere. If u have slots for the private one im more than happy to join and send you cash! 

Replicant2019

Replicant2019

• Members
  • 28 posts

One of the most best idea ever. Private, at least 200$ , few people to have access, i'm all in totally.

sxg123

sxg123

• Members
  • 28 posts

I couldn't agree more

ILTUODIO

ILTUODIO

• Members
  • 4 posts
I am so poor for paying 100 bucks a month bit actually EXT as 10 is awesome, I'll keep getting it

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,595 posts

I want to thank everyone for their feedback, while keeping EXT alive it appears there is demand for private cheats, I just gotta provide the supply.

Starting August I will be taking the first steps in that direction.

Int

Int

• Trial Developer
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia - San Francisco, 409
I wish I had taken more advantage of the scripting platforms but I could never have 100% fun with the scripts in games. I remember when my first acc was banned for using GoS Internal. After that, things started to fall apart for the communities. Few were safe and at any moment a banwave could end the diversions. Anyway, you have my support. I love your jobs 

tYoshino

tYoshino

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
  • LocationPortugal
I usually participate in the Script communities since L# and BoL, it was a very good time, and GoS also appeared, being free and extremely functional, giving a very attractive alternative

I agree that we are losing strength in the community and that a good way to resume this would be to make it private, so much so that we (the PussyKate people) had this idea of ​​fixing the GoS and making it private, we suggested opening doors for new games like For Honor, etc.

I super support the idea of ​​expanding GoS to several games and also focus on a private platform, I would love to contribute there too, but my financial conditions will not allow it.

Count on me for whatever you need.

hoskens

hoskens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

im totally supporting this, please give me a slot!!!!! :) 

DetosWar87

DetosWar87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 90 posts

Hey, i'm with gos since 2016/17, and i won't give up, i'll be here for the new plataform/project.

xZiNeX

xZiNeX

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGermany

Can I already support the project?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users