Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS Needs to change - the future of the platform.

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

MiraiTrunks

MiraiTrunks

• Members
  • 17 posts

I think it's a good idea to make private cheats but I don't know if that would really solve the ban problem, i think it will depend to the number of people in these private rooms. I couldn't agree more and i hope I hope to be part of this project !!

InsidiousQuack

InsidiousQuack

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 138 posts
  • LocationLondon

Sounds good, at the end of the day it's your time and product. 

Making GoS a platform is pretty cool if you have enough time to maintain cheats for multiple games. 

trippito

trippito

• Members
  • 1 posts

TobiYeah I woould be buying that private script platform :)

sealcicy

sealcicy

• Members
  • 15 posts

your aimbot no problem with,  driver  no problem ,The reason ban is the anti screenshot

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 420 posts

(I'll alter the names of competitors but feel free to edit the post if needed, although most of them have disappeared already) 

I have been a member of the League scripting scene since 2014 and a League player since 2011 (with long breaks). I started using a simple helper tool that I discovered in a shady Chinese website (still wondering how come no trojan raped my whole PC hard disk then, lol) which only provided some awareness features for free, but I was already amazed with what it provided to the table. 

Later on, I discovered Bank of London and I tried their free Katarina script. It was fun and interesting to see how a machine would perform while letting me play "on my own". It just felt like being Tony Stark wearing his suit, taking my own decisions but letting it bring me the pleasure of seeing it QWER QWE QWE QWE full HP enemy teams in a few seconds. I admit that by that time I was struggling with certain episodes in my life that were affecting the way in which I felt about my capabilities and what I was doing with my life (it's been 6 years and I was young, it was one of "those episodes in life", lol). Somehow this feeling of "easy success" gave me a boost in many senses. I know how stupid it may sound since it's about the deceitful feeling of cheating in a competitive game, but one doesn't choose what makes them feel fulfilled or powerful.  

I purchased my sub in that platform and got access to the many scripts it offered. Between that time and the time in which I switched to that fresh, innovative "free" open source project (Bansharp), I experienced the golden era of League scripting. From time to time, you'd see people asking if there was any risk in using this kind of software - and the replies would be "just don't use the Cassiopeia E exploit", "just don't reply in /all chat and you're fine", "they can't prove it and Rito can't detect it", etc. Everything was freaking awesome: we could script with no limits, and there was a community full of people releasing their stuff for the rest - some did it because they enjoyed using it and felt like contributing, others didn't even play the game, but loved the feeling of seeing machines perform super-human skills and wanted to share with the rest. I had never experienced what it felt to belong to an open-source community before and, if seeing myself climbing elo and outplaying people like I never did before was already delighting me, belonging to one of those communities was even better. This is the time I really missed and wished to see come back -partially or totally- to the scripting scene over the years, but it was gone, never to be seen again.

Stuff went all downfall from that point. I always felt the BOTRK and the Ashe exploit are the actual reasons we ended up in Riot's sight. I had learned how to keep a very low profile and stay under the radar (I feel I apply to my life most of the concepts I learned in there, btw, lol) but at some point it was of no help. We all started getting banned, the big "free open-source project" went paid (and only kept you safe for a few weeks), and we started seeing the rise (and fall) of several split communities. 

I swear that for some time I felt something very close to abstinence syndrome. Scripts had lower quality, I was getting banned every few days or even games. I wasn't even able to bot an account for myself and get it to play rankeds. (Please don't read the following in a too dramatic way) I lost the mechanism of looking at my own main account progress and say: "hey, everything else may be shiet but at least look at these dope ranked stats and elo!". The stress-relief system that I ended up relying on was long gone, and it really took me a while to adapt and accept it. I realized that I didn't enjoy League itself, but scripting on League was somehow a completely different game for me. I loved the feeling of being flawless at something during a time of my life in which I felt like crap. 

From that time to the date, I intermittently had expectancy and hope of scripting consistently again. I have been in several platforms, from the one that promised deep kernel stuff protection (which lasted 2 weeks anyway, lmao) to some "unseen" communities (this seemed to be the only viable option to which the scene was evolving, since everything public was getting hit) which lasted a couple of months and weren't even undetected in the end. All projects had an expiry date and I was tired of seeing that every account I'd invest time in would end up in the trash bin. 

I have been part of GoS since the very beginning, but what truly caught my attention and loyalty was its External project. Internal was dope at their last stages, but Ext brought security at the beginning, and that was invaluable despite the performance difference. For some time, I really had the chance to script again after long years of waiting for it with no actual expectancy. I got used to it and I really trusted this MAY be a reliable way of scripting for long. Despite it hijacking my cursor when I was about to flash and even not having the performance of an internal cheat, it was good enough to stick with (and learn how to actually use it! - GoS Ext is one of the hardest tools to master due to the way it works). 

Despite being hit in the first banwaves (and after a year of believing that I MAY be able to script consistently again), I always stayed with this community. We had been close to staying undetected once, and I sticked with that common feeling we had of priorizing safety above all other things (members of the competitor platforms by that time were OK with getting banned after 3 games, they just "scripted a few games for fun" or "boosted friends", lol - it really shocks me to see how we went from "just put delay to Xerath's R and you'll be OK" to the resignation of being able to play less than two hours in throwaway, cracked accounts). There were communities whose priority was to Kog'Maw their way to high-elo while waiting for their ban, but GoS was the community of people wishing to see their accounts grow and last. I tried methods, both mine and from other people, but they ended up not being enough eventually. I come back to League from time to time with the faith of being able to script for long and have a "main" account, just like in the old days, but it usually ends with a ban message in the login screen. 

Some time ago I messaged you asking if you had something like this in mind. I am truly excited about this project, and while high fees may not be affordable for me, I am very happy to see that there's still something going on in this regard. Somehow, League scripting gave me lots of lessons and memories and I'd be sad to see it die (most iconic members from the old communities and "legendary" script developers have moved on so I was afraid scripting was only a few nails from its coffin). It kind of hides an underlying message for me, which is that there's always a chance in life of bringing the good old times to the current day, and it applies everywhere. I'm not sure about how the videogame industry is evolving or what is the future of League of Legends, but I'm pretty certain there is more people like me here who would definitely love to take part of your project if you go ahead. 

As said, I don't know if I'll be able to contribute "monetary" because of my economy, but I definitely would love to help and contribute in whatever is possible for me. If there's anything I can do for it to grow and make it happen, just count me in!  ^_^

DopeMango

DopeMango

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 62 posts

I really want to contribute to help rocketleague tool become better and help @Heisa with his work.

Unfortunately I dont have any coding skills but I do have lots of ideas and improvements for the bot in terms of flying and mechanics and so on.

you're doing a great job I wish League Of Legends cheats was private I personally wouldn't pay 100-200$ to a cheat but some people might.

I just admit I suck at this game LoL and cheats may help me enjoy it more. but I think league of legends has many cheaters in general if you will put high price that itself may make it less noticeable in-game either way I enjoyed using it when it was free back in EloBuddy times 

loko978

loko978

• Subscriber
  • 17 posts

Change is hard a first but always for the better, count me in 100%. I've been a member of this community for while now, and just lately I started ghosting LOL because I been focused on some real life experiences and changes for a better future, but in the near months(when winter comes around) I will be back to LOL, and buying EXT as I normally do, so if a smaller community is created to maintain the stealth of the program please keep me on mind as I know the creators are trusted and on my end I'm willing to pay the 100-200$ if needed to keep the cheat alive. @Feretorix I support you bother!

jimmyrustlexd

jimmyrustlexd

• Members
  • 4 posts

I think this is a good idea, I remember  joining back after l# just got sued and elo buddy had shutdown, those were the peak of scripting days.  You need to find the line of best fit between sustainability and income. If you want it to be profitable it needs to be a monthly sub with limited slots.

Jackssss

Jackssss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts
I understand that no matter what the pricing is, as long as it is safe, someone will pay for it even if it is 300USD/month or more expensive, and the number of users can only be limited through slots. Secondly, I guess that the future game market is still PC-based, and mobile games cannot bring the joy of PC games. If EFT, APEX, RS6, PUBG, and Chinese League of Legends are all done independently by you, what I care more about is whether they can be used safely for a long time at the same time.
I haven't renewed the fee for a long time because of the last PUBG ban, so far there is no way to know whether gos has solved the problem of random developer ban (I heard it is an anti-screenshot problem). If it is as you said, it will support the above game and be able to ensure its safety by limiting the number of owners, I am happy to pay for it.

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 420 posts

Let's continue being the future of the scripting/cheating! cheers!

Edit: What do scripters need/want from a private thing, "not get banned" simple awareness, some basic champ scripts like, Ezreal, Kaisa, Vayne, Kogmaw, Ashe, Xerath, Annie, Ryze... and about evade you can start working on it after releasing the cheat itself.

HQ Jinx and HQ Evade and I'll be the happiest man ever

Vocaloid

Vocaloid

Notstalgia

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Seems like a lot of work on your side, good luck boss. I'm really interested with private platform for league and if you plan to release support for valorant in the future I will be supporting it also. But I can say, like the other members mention above. As long as it is safe and UD the price is not a problem.  :)

pussykate

pussykate

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationGermany

(I'll alter the names of competitors but feel free to edit the post if needed, although most of them have disappeared already) 

I have been a member of the League scripting scene since 2014 and a League player since 2011 (with long breaks). I started using a simple helper tool that I discovered in a shady Chinese website (still wondering how come no trojan raped my whole PC hard disk then, lol) which only provided some awareness features for free, but I was already amazed with what it provided to the table. 

Later on, I discovered Bank of London and I tried their free Katarina script. It was fun and interesting to see how a machine would perform while letting me play "on my own". It just felt like being Tony Stark wearing his suit, taking my own decisions but letting it bring me the pleasure of seeing it QWER QWE QWE QWE full HP enemy teams in a few seconds. I admit that by that time I was struggling with certain episodes in my life that were affecting the way in which I felt about my capabilities and what I was doing with my life (it's been 6 years and I was young, it was one of "those episodes in life", lol). Somehow this feeling of "easy success" gave me a boost in many senses. I know how stupid it may sound since it's about the deceitful feeling of cheating in a competitive game, but one doesn't choose what makes them feel fulfilled or powerful.  

I purchased my sub in that platform and got access to the many scripts it offered. Between that time and the time in which I switched to that fresh, innovative "free" open source project (Bansharp), I experienced the golden era of League scripting. From time to time, you'd see people asking if there was any risk in using this kind of software - and the replies would be "just don't use the Cassiopeia E exploit", "just don't reply in /all chat and you're fine", "they can't prove it and Rito can't detect it", etc. Everything was freaking awesome: we could script with no limits, and there was a community full of people releasing their stuff for the rest - some did it because they enjoyed using it and felt like contributing, others didn't even play the game, but loved the feeling of seeing machines perform super-human skills and wanted to share with the rest. I had never experienced what it felt to belong to an open-source community before and, if seeing myself climbing elo and outplaying people like I never did before was already delighting me, belonging to one of those communities was even better. This is the time I really missed and wished to see come back -partially or totally- to the scripting scene over the years, but it was gone, never to be seen again.

Stuff went all downfall from that point. I always felt the BOTRK and the Ashe exploit are the actual reasons we ended up in Riot's sight. I had learned how to keep a very low profile and stay under the radar (I feel I apply to my life most of the concepts I learned in there, btw, lol) but at some point it was of no help. We all started getting banned, the big "free open-source project" went paid (and only kept you safe for a few weeks), and we started seeing the rise (and fall) of several split communities. 

I swear that for some time I felt something very close to abstinence syndrome. Scripts had lower quality, I was getting banned every few days or even games. I wasn't even able to bot an account for myself and get it to play rankeds. (Please don't read the following in a too dramatic way) I lost the mechanism of looking at my own main account progress and say: "hey, everything else may be shiet but at least look at these dope ranked stats and elo!". The stress-relief system that I ended up relying on was long gone, and it really took me a while to adapt and accept it. I realized that I didn't enjoy League itself, but scripting on League was somehow a completely different game for me. I loved the feeling of being flawless at something during a time of my life in which I felt like crap. 

From that time to the date, I intermittently had expectancy and hope of scripting consistently again. I have been in several platforms, from the one that promised deep kernel stuff protection (which lasted 2 weeks anyway, lmao) to some "unseen" communities (this seemed to be the only viable option to which the scene was evolving, since everything public was getting hit) which lasted a couple of months and weren't even undetected in the end. All projects had an expiry date and I was tired of seeing that every account I'd invest time in would end up in the trash bin. 

I have been part of GoS since the very beginning, but what truly caught my attention and loyalty was its External project. Internal was dope at their last stages, but Ext brought security at the beginning, and that was invaluable despite the performance difference. For some time, I really had the chance to script again after long years of waiting for it with no actual expectancy. I got used to it and I really trusted this MAY be a reliable way of scripting for long. Despite it hijacking my cursor when I was about to flash and even not having the performance of an internal cheat, it was good enough to stick with (and learn how to actually use it! - GoS Ext is one of the hardest tools to master due to the way it works). 

Despite being hit in the first banwaves (and after a year of believing that I MAY be able to script consistently again), I always stayed with this community. We had been close to staying undetected once, and I sticked with that common feeling we had of priorizing safety above all other things (members of the competitor platforms by that time were OK with getting banned after 3 games, they just "scripted a few games for fun" or "boosted friends", lol - it really shocks me to see how we went from "just put delay to Xerath's R and you'll be OK" to the resignation of being able to play less than two hours in throwaway, cracked accounts). There were communities whose priority was to Kog'Maw their way to high-elo while waiting for their ban, but GoS was the community of people wishing to see their accounts grow and last. I tried methods, both mine and from other people, but they ended up not being enough eventually. I come back to League from time to time with the faith of being able to script for long and have a "main" account, just like in the old days, but it usually ends with a ban message in the login screen. 

Some time ago I messaged you asking if you had something like this in mind. I am truly excited about this project, and while high fees may not be affordable for me, I am very happy to see that there's still something going on in this regard. Somehow, League scripting gave me lots of lessons and memories and I'd be sad to see it die (most iconic members from the old communities and "legendary" script developers have moved on so I was afraid scripting was only a few nails from its coffin). It kind of hides an underlying message for me, which is that there's always a chance in life of bringing the good old times to the current day, and it applies everywhere. I'm not sure about how the videogame industry is evolving or what is the future of League of Legends, but I'm pretty certain there is more people like me here who would definitely love to take part of your project if you go ahead. 

As said, I don't know if I'll be able to contribute "monetary" because of my economy, but I definitely would love to help and contribute in whatever is possible for me. If there's anything I can do for it to grow and make it happen, just count me in!  ^_^

such contributions are the reason why people like me never give up.
thank you...

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,595 posts

Can I already support the project?

I won't be taking any pre-purchases (that's what a quick cash-grab scammer would do tbh). Only when it's done or really close to release - then I will start collecting members.

@Raine I've read your whole post and I may say it was worth it. I know exactly your feeling and a few others will know it too. The best times were Season 3 to 5 and then it went on a fall: https://trends.googl...ll&q=/m/04n3w2r

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 420 posts

such contributions are the reason why people like me never give up.
thank you...

I won't be taking any pre-purchases (that's what a quick cash-grab scammer would do tbh). Only when it's done or really close to release - then I will start collecting members. @Raine I've read your whole post and I may say it was worth it. I know exactly your feeling and a few others will know it too. The best times were Season 3 to 5 and then it went on a fall: https://trends.googl...ll&q=/m/04n3w2r

So happy to see many of us share such common feeling here. :)

sayuw3112

sayuw3112

• Members
  • 2 posts

i think ext is fine to me 0 ban and still did ban for like 11 mothes also orb combos work very well better then d1 players xD
.... and good price to me

about internal ( new project)

for me i would love to use it for sure but its hard to handle this price every mothe

but for sure u will find pepole who wants this so much so keep going in ur new project hope be great like old one ❤

What way do you use it? Im getting banned after 3 days every time 

ovidijus93

ovidijus93

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationLithuania

I won't stop supporting and updating EXT as long as there are people who want to buy it for 10 bucks per month. I am asking if anyone is interested in private platform with limited slots.We

We were discussing about that idea with Artisto about a month ago and I'm totally in. I would definitely support that kind of platform.

tperxd

tperxd

• Members
  • 2 posts

And how can we help you to develop this new project?

Sw44Ts

Sw44Ts

• Members
  • 2 posts

I am Brazilian, I have no deposit conditions, I always use or free, after he stopped, I decided to deposit to use the private, I really wanted the free to return.

AccessibilitySoldier

AccessibilitySoldier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationA place that tired of waiting for RIOT to care about accessibility.

I won't stop supporting and updating EXT as long as there are people who want to buy it for 10 bucks per month. I am asking if anyone is interested in private platform with limited slots.

I have been without prohibitions since March in EXT. Using the same method that I posted on Pussy's Discord. I hope that EXT continues, but I understand the idea of ​​the private. I just won't use it because I don't have an invitation or money for it lol.

Living in the third world is complicated ; /

Thank you for all the years of dedication Feretorix

NotInuk

NotInuk

• Subscriber
  • 2 posts

I can recognise a lot of what you mention in your post, especially seeing as I've been a part of GoS for multiple years (lost a few passwords throughout time) and just general cheating markets for RS6, CSGO, League, PUBG etc. If it was a big game, I was a part of the cheating community. I think your idea or ambitions for GoS is absolutely the best future for it right now and I'm behind it every part of the way (as a supporter, since I can't really do much else xd)

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

DeezFattyNuts, 255144