Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS Needs to change - the future of the platform.

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

qlavye

qlavye

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Thats very nice to hear something like that especially from you,no matter what are u gonna do in the future.Actually i ve been in cheating scene in almost 15 years,i m here since 2017 i guess,or early 2018 i dont remember exactly,i ve used both league external and pubg intermittently,what im trying to tell is no matter quality or  money about cheats,the most important thing i love about gos is actually feretorix's and other helper's  ( mod,supports etc) behaviours.You guys are the cool and adult guys ( especially aristo and feretorix) so no matter what you are gonna do about this project but i will try to do my best to support this platform even im done with playing computer games.Best of luck to  you and your team sir,but if it any matters for you ,you have to collect some trusted and experienced developer guys to complete this project in my opinion,probably you know better  than me but making a league platform is probably harder than any games( im not talkin about security,im already sure you are gonna find a way to be ud,but the rest of stuff).Take it easy and have a great day.Already thank you for all of your effort

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users