Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS Needs to change - the future of the platform.

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

kk732353

kk732353

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

approve, i will take it 

CloudJay22

CloudJay22

• Members
  • 2 posts

I would support this and pay the amount of money for this

if it is about 80-100Euros/Dollars per month. :wub: 

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,595 posts

Reworking EXT on C++, will try to implement smooth/fast/silk LuaJit if possible (supporting all current work from developers). Security will be №1 concern. Price will be be around 80-100€.

pussykate

pussykate

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationGermany

Reworking EXT on C++, will try to implement smooth/fast/silk LuaJit if possible (supporting all current work from developers). Security will be №1 concern. Price will be be around 80-100€.

Realy nice Info....
Big thanks Boss....

nullpointer

nullpointer

• Members
  • 4 posts

In my country i'd say oleeeeeeeeee (like huurra!!) 

Can't wait for it :-) 

parmin

parmin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

$ 100-$ 200 is too much for me, dollars in my country is 8 times my money. I really liked your project and would love to participate because I have used it for months when it was undetected. I will definitely be the first to buy it if an affordable price for the Turkish people.

CHIPPER308

CHIPPER308

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationUSA

Well, I stopped my subs here because I couldn't take the ban frequency, ive spent easily thousands of dollars with you lol. if you make a private, i would definitely be in it for the long run, also suggestion...make something for apex, its getting big!

bokskinq

bokskinq

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'd say keeping it private and UD would fantastic. U know scripts better than us mate, you know what people want better than us and you know simple UD script would be enough. and i don't think that scripters would turn their back to a script. In the end we're all same old league players/scripters community

venumb

venumb

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 40 posts

I'd buy the private external

fervann

fervann

• Subscriber
  • 5 posts

Hey there!

i would 100%  buy this script eve if its 200EU each month.

I would even help making/testing everything. i can show you my Epvp account. i am very trustworthy=)

Also, i had another accoutn with a similiar name like this 1 on GoS but i can't seem to find the password or know its credentials.

you got my whole support GoS. thanks

9xthiskatarina

9xthiskatarina

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 80 posts
  • LocationGermany

Whatever it takes to be safe, getting banned every so often is really tiresome. 

I'm in if it's affordable for me. 

Zestii

Zestii

• Members
  • 4 posts

Private sounds beautiful. Please let me in :D

Orbwalker1997

Orbwalker1997

• Members
  • 9 posts
Im in if there still is space, goddamn im so in!

Orbwalker1997

Orbwalker1997

• Members
  • 9 posts
Im in!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 53 posts

Yes BOSS!!! I haven't played LoL a lot with scripting, but back in the time of releasing first ever GOS PUBG, I am a big fan of this cheat and have been purchasing and using for almost a year.  I always come back here and check the comments here. I always appreciate your hard work and building up fantastic GOS community.  I am willing to be a tester if your private platform comes up no matter the price because I love your work!!!

Ruedonger

Ruedonger

Wurst

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

I'm in

fervann

fervann

• Subscriber
  • 5 posts

@Feretorix,  

Is there any ETA? is there something we should do to deserve a spot? is there anyway i can help you testing?

Id love to participate and help you with any ideas.

Let me know.

Thanks alot

AbusiveSloth

AbusiveSloth

• Subscriber
  • 2 posts

Exciting! Would be keen on a slot 100%

Cris840

Cris840

• Subscriber
  • 2 posts

I remember when he used his internal a lot. it would be great to go back to the old days 

micony

micony

• Subscriber
  • 19 posts

I am willing to pay for private platform

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users