Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is this a hack for Rocket League?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JustUnknown

JustUnknown

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hey, 

The title says it all, I have never ever seen Rocket League have a cheat / hack for their game because I just thought it would be way too hard to create / develop. What you offer for 12 Eur is it a hack for Rocket League? Does it aerial for you and make you score lots of goals and all of that? Or does it just assist you with the game? 

Also, How easy is it to get banned? Would you get banned mid game? Does any of your friends know if you have been banned? 

I am looking to just play private matches with my mates and use this to annoy them  :D Occasionally play the online game too. 

More than 1 question but hoping you can answer them, thanks people!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

The title says it all, I have never ever seen Rocket League have a cheat / hack for their game because I just thought it would be way too hard to create / develop.

Hello, this video will answer most of your questions

Does it aerial for you and make you score lots of goals and all of that? Or does it just assist you with the game? 

It's more of an assist tool, if you have good control of your boost, and know when to go for aerials, it can score a lot of goals. It depends on your overall skill level at the game

Also, How easy is it to get banned? Would you get banned mid game? Does any of your friends know if you have been banned? 

None so far.

JustUnknown

JustUnknown

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hello, this video will answer most of your questions

It's more of an assist tool, if you have good control of your boost, and know when to go for aerials, it can score a lot of goals. It depends on your overall skill level at the game

None so far.

Hey, thank you so much for the detailed response! I have gone ahead and bought the tool, I feel like I will have a hard time getting used to it hahaha. 

Do I need to switch to keyboard and mouse?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Hey, thank you so much for the detailed response! I have gone ahead and bought the tool, I feel like I will have a hard time getting used to it hahaha. 

Do I need to switch to keyboard and mouse?

That's not necessary, there's a couple of threads in the forum about controllers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users