Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Feedback

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

pcronen

pcronen

• Members
  • 2 posts

So after some days of using GoS for Rocket League i decided to write some feedback about this "hack".

I love Rocket League, even if Im a useless Noob in it. In the last month I were looking for a "prediction hack" for RL.
Seems like I were to stupid to find GoS. A friend told me about it a few days ago and bought it for me.

I am used to aimbots, trainers and nearly all other kinds of gamehacks. Im a low quality cheater using low quality hacks.

But GoS is art, not like a boring image drawn by a 200 years old dead man. Art made by gods.

Thanks to GoS i was able to improve my "skills" in RL like never before.
The prediction part helps me a lot to understand how the ball moves and how to adapt this knowledge into my gameplay.

I managed to learn better defensive tactics to protect my teams goal. Im no more beeing raped by bots.

The aerial feature of GoS helps me to practice my flying "skills" without failing everytime as before.

Keep up the great work you are doing here. Seriously!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Wow, what a nice review ! Thank you.

DopeMango

DopeMango

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 63 posts

Cool man I was always wondering if it helps new players, I myself got to gc not every season but I started play on the day of release and still playing at high level and this tool has also made me learn few tricks however in higher MMR games its only worth using the demolition button and sometimes the aerial bot does sick double touches of backboard its super nice to use it from time to time ngl.

I also do wanna help improving the tool as much as I can with my ideas but unfortunately not many people reacted to my suggestions.. 
Hope to see the kick-off bot soon @Heisa 

MBS

MBS

• Members
  • 15 posts
I desperately need a kickoff

I hope it will be worked on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users