Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

i need to do it better , but how ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

imdprh2

imdprh2

• Members
  • 10 posts

bought 10days just now

im a diamond 3 player and i feel useless when i play with helper, but Heisa say he play on Cham , and Hesia? can you enjoy playing with helper against Chams Skill ?

i dont now how to properly play with air bot , someone mention GOS Rocket League isn't 1key button automation , but how ? how you play with this ?

so the point is , i need suggestion , like when do i need to hold aerial bot key , how your settings look like ,
my expectations buying helper is , can hit the ball asap , not losing aerial battle, not missing aerial shot ,

sorry for my bad english, so yah , i need some help , thanks

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Please provide a screenshot of your settings and I may be able to help you out

ywest

ywest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

he is champ without the helper tool, not because of it.

for me, Im gold 1-2 (3v3) without the tool and since using went up to plat 3. 

but that as far as it will get me without being good at the game myself.

Not sure if the tool is that helpful at your level to be honest, I cant ariel properly and the tool helps me ariel much much better.

But if you can ariel decent, not sure how the tool will help you.

imdprh2

imdprh2

• Members
  • 10 posts

Please provide a screenshot of your settings and I may be able to help you out

im using deafult setting without autoboost, will direct11 supported ? i want to use helper with bakkesmod :)

he is champ without the helper tool, not because of it.

for me, Im gold 1-2 (3v3) without the tool and since using went up to plat 3. 

but that as far as it will get me without being good at the game myself.

Not sure if the tool is that helpful at your level to be honest, I cant ariel properly and the tool helps me ariel much much better.

But if you can ariel decent, not sure how the tool will help you.

hmm , for normal aerial i can perfectly hit the ball , i decide to bought this, i think helper will help me reading the ball from reflection cuz that what iam bad at , will wait for the next update with kickoff bot , and air bot still in beta so maybe in the future this helper will help me 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users