Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Still very unsure

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

NickeyplayBoy

NickeyplayBoy

• Members
  • 7 posts

Sorry, if I did get anything wrong. I guess I do get my product from buying it, aint worrying about that. But when searching on internet, it seems like RL is unhackable, or only useful things can be used in trainings, I got many hours played on it, but wanna just search and alternative to become better. Dont wanna get my account banned, tho. I may give it a try and buy, not much money, actually its pretty cheap for such a work. Im glad, developer is always active and responses and wants to help people. Thanks for your work, appreacite that. Sorry, if its my dumb question, but, does it work only in training or even at multiplayer? 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Hello, welcome to the forum. I understand your skepticism, if you want your account to be safe, you can make sure that it stays so, by playing on an alt ( epic games account ). 

This tool works in all online, offline, training and custom training modes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users