Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rocket league auto predic

suggestion

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

fakeplug

fakeplug

• Members
  • 29 posts

that when the autodrive drives that he jumps if he does not reach the ball or something like that or when he detects the fly above him jump and make the turn to throw it for the enemy team.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Do you mean an automatic jump feature ?

Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Hey I was wondering if you have attempted working on the air dribble? If not that's okay I just don't want to get my hopes up if that feature won't be coming you know?

I also think you should check out this discord! https://discord.com/invite/nYqXfSr

They make rocket league bots in all sorts of different coding languages. I don't know if it would be of any use to you but heck maybe it would.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Hey I was wondering if you have attempted working on the air dribble? If not that's okay I just don't want to get my hopes up if that feature won't be coming you know?

I also think you should check out this discord! https://discord.com/invite/nYqXfSr

They make rocket league bots in all sorts of different coding languages. I don't know if it would be of any use to you but heck maybe it would.

I probably will be, but after my uni exams because thats my main focus atm

Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

I probably will be, but after my uni exams because thats my main focus atm

That's good to hear! Good luck

fakeplug

fakeplug

• Members
  • 29 posts

Yeah :D

fakeplug

fakeplug

• Members
  • 29 posts

They create good bots, really good I have mine but it is bad.

Pown3d4tion

Pown3d4tion

• Members
  • 25 posts

They create good bots, really good I have mine but it is bad.

what bot is for

fakeplug

fakeplug

• Members
  • 29 posts

what bot is for

It is to play online with other bots, it does not work to play online with other people that is the bad thing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users