Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Better CS Prediction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

theobjop

theobjop

• Members
  • 2 posts
I'm a developer myself and was interested in how CS calculations are done. I'm assuming you get the damage, then if the health is below that amount you attack them? Is there any sort of prediction for their health, like possibly a list of all the "Missiles" that are already flying? I'd venture to say that one could create a CS Predictor library (maybe I'd take up the task) with these factors in mind so you can adequately calculate all the minions HP and get the most suited target to last hit, and possibly hit other minions that are being attacked to increase the difference in their predicted death times, enough so you could get both CS if they are being attacked equally. That would be something worthwhile. The current CSing algorithm is pretty good, but it sure does need some additions.

ty01314

ty01314

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

check GG orb. It have build-in hp Pred.
the logic is save all minion attack in tabke when they attack.
Then do hp pred with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users