Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Good suggestion

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

lolkinger2

lolkinger2

• Members
  • 7 posts

Hi, I've a good suggestion that I am 100% sure will be benefitial for Beginners and more advanced RL players,

well, I'm using the script for a couple of days now, and it is really good, however, as a beginner I really find it difficult to go for the ball successfully unless I hit (F) (Aerial Button) which is then going straight for the ball at all times, even if I don't need to jump I tend to press the F button so it can go directly to the ball so it could intercept, what I am suggesting that is a (AimBot-Ball-Button) Would be optimal for the script and especially for us new players that do not know how to drive perfectly on those walls and even with the ball prediction it is kinda hard for a new player to intercept by his own,

also please PM me the discord server, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users