Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

RL Aerial settings.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Sasq9119

Sasq9119

• Members
  • 2 posts

What are your preferred settings for ground correction and normal correction? Also, auto boost or not and why?

8CD1oX2

8CD1oX2

• Members
  • 2 posts

i have this same question. not really sure that works well

DopeMango

DopeMango

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 63 posts

What are your preferred settings for ground correction and normal correction? Also, auto boost or not and why?

For me on ground i use 0.00 because I only want to line up with balls in the air so I hold aerial key, wait when car and ball are lined-up and then i double jump or single depends on speed 

Auto boost is off you better off tapping or holding boost for your own

atifaslam

atifaslam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

For me on ground i use 0.00 because I only want to line up with balls in the air so I hold aerial key, wait when car and ball are lined-up and then i double jump or single depends on speed 

Auto boost is off you better off tapping or holding boost for your own

When you hold aerial key, doesn't your car start slowing down?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,417 posts

When you hold aerial key, doesn't your car start slowing down?

This is the Match Speed feature, you can disable it if you want

atifaslam

atifaslam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

This is the Match Speed feature, you can disable it if you want

Ah I see, btw I wanted to ask, can this bot only score with aerials or is there a way to get it to turn the car automatically and score on the ground as well. Cause right now, all I'm doing is use the cheat only when I'm gonna do a jump.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,417 posts

Ah I see, btw I wanted to ask, can this bot only score with aerials or is there a way to get it to turn the car automatically and score on the ground as well. Cause right now, all I'm doing is use the cheat only when I'm gonna do a jump.

The aim at goal feature does this, you are looking for the ground correction value

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users