Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

When new things?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

fakeplug

fakeplug

• Members
  • 29 posts

When you can do something new I already want to try it, you are the best for making this bot.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,417 posts
I have planned new cool features like demolition avoid bot, auto rumble item usage, auto jumping, dribble bot, and many more visual stuff like car indicators on screen, but will be after I'm done with my University exams

fakeplug

fakeplug

• Members
  • 29 posts

Perfect, I think a very good update is coming, Heisa you are the best. I understand you I would like to code but I do not understand, now I am doing a computer science cycle and I hope I can help this great page, I love it.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,417 posts

Perfect, I think a very good update is coming, Heisa you are the best. I understand you I would like to code but I do not understand, now I am doing a computer science cycle and I hope I can help this great page, I love it.

Thank you very much for your support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users