Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cheap&Discounted Call Of Duty MW (2019) CoD Points - Bundles - Battlepass

call of duty bundles battlepass cod points cheap battlenet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MRDT

MRDT

• Members
  • 3 posts
BISitHa.png

Selling Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare/Warzone (2019) store bundles/battlepass for cheap!

You saw that awesome bundle on Call Of Duty store, it includes your favorite blueprint, maybe an operator skin, stickers and sprays, but damn it costs way too much... Here I am! I'm able to gift you the bundles and battlepass from the COD store for cheaper (most likely half of the price). 

No hassle (other than a bit of waiting time due to Activision's policies which are stated above), safe (your account won't be involved in anything sketchy, you're just gonna receive a gift from a friend of yours :P ) and easy... this will make you save up A LOT of money!

Cheap Bundles & BattlePass price ranges:

Prices in EUROS (if you have a different currency we can discuss about the change during the purchase process, no problem!)

1000 CP BattlePass for 5€
2400 CP BattlePass for 12€

2500+ CP packages for 12€
2000-2400 CP packages for 10€
1600-1800 CP packages for 8€
1200-1400 CP packages for 6€
1000 CP packages for 4€
500-800 CP packages for 2,5€

*Discounts may be applied when ordering more than one!

Payments via:

PayPal - BitCoin

PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING - Some stuff you should know:
(Those are the current ACTIVISION POLICIES in terms of gifting stuff and I must stick to them during the gifting process, please be reasonable on that cause there's no other way!!)

- I will have to add your Call Of Duty account as friend from my own account, as soon as we become friends, 7 days have to pass before I'm able to gift you the desired package. (If you're willing to buy, I can add you as friend and then when the 7 days are over, you pay and I'll instantly gift you the desired package).

- I can send ONE gift to the same account once every 7 days (meaning that if you want to buy more than 1 package, you will have to wait 7 days for each package to be gifted).

- I can send gifts to a maximum of 3 different accounts per day, meaning that first come first serve, if the 3 daily slots are full, your order will be postponed to the next day.

- Works on all the platforms (PC/XB/PS).
- Works both for Warzone only and full purchased game.
- I may not be able to gift specific weapons packages (such as the ones you find when going to weapon's armory). I can gift any bundle you see on the current Shop page on COD Store.
- I've been doing this on my personal and friend's accounts and everything always went smooth, I'll just need the username (battle.net or activision usually) in order to add you as friend.

FLASH SALE: I'm now also selling 26.000 CP (YES 26k) loaded accounts.

You will receive Activision's login info for that account, email and password can be changed! Once you get the account you will be able to gift stuff from there to your main account or to your friends via Call Of Duty's companion mobile app, just keep in mind Activision's policies for gifting (stated above).
Before any of you smartheads says those are carded, well no, you would see the CP removed after a few days, while I'm here enjoying the CPs after weeks and no clearance / bans happened! Also, I'm not sending the CPs directly, you will receive the account loaded with CPs and then do whatever you want with it.

Price: 80 EUROS per account. LIMITED STOCK. Discounts will be made if buying more than one!

If you want to purchase feel free to send me a DM on Discord @ MrDario#0420 or a PM here on the forum! (I'm mostly active on Discord)

Proof of the gifting process:
Spoiler

Edited by MRDT, 05 November 2020 - 09:08 .

MRDT

MRDT

• Members
  • 3 posts

Bump! Accepting orders, get your discounted bundles now!

MRDT

MRDT

• Members
  • 3 posts

Daily Bump - Accepting orders!

What are you waiting for? Get your discounted bundles and battlepass now (keep in mind that blueprints, operators and such will get ported into Cold War too!!)

Take the chance now before it's too late!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: call of duty, bundles, battlepass, cod points, cheap, battlenet

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users