Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GOS banrate

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

santi4003

santi4003

• Members
  • 15 posts

Hi i was thinking of buying GOS for lol and wanted to know how fast do the accounts get banned or if there is a way to keep it undetected. cheers

pussykate

pussykate

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Hi i was thinking of buying GOS for lol and wanted to know how fast do the accounts get banned or if there is a way to keep it undetected. cheers

There is a safe method for VIP in Forum.
At this time, user stay safe more than 1 month.
We cant say it's 100%  safe, but we can say you can stay safe longer than any other Platforms.

newacc30day

newacc30day

• Members
  • 5 posts

Since i have began using gos, i have only had a few ban due to inexperience with safety method. number 1 thing i can say is do not open the GOS loader/injecter while game is running (pre game client fine) if gos crash in game you must close league game before reinjecting or you likely get ban

still, as with any cheat. you risk being ban so only use on an account you are not afraid to lose.

with script like ensoul sharp, always ban after 1-5 game.

gos 100+ game no ban. lvl  1-30 multiple times no ban.

be sure to use safety method in vip forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users