Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS EXT ban the single account or all the accounts linked to an email?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

zingaro

zingaro

• Members
  • 9 posts

Hi,

I was wondering if I get banned with GoS EXT do all my account with which I have played recently (even without the use of cheats) gets banned or the ban is targeted to the single cheating account?

And if the account that I am using is actually having the same e-mail as another one which I am not cheating with is the second one banned as well or not?

Apologise if the section is not right. However, I cannot enter in the EXT section and I am not aware why.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello! The acc that you scripting on will be banned, others will be fine if you don't script/hack. Also Ext is quite safe these days no ban for months I hope it continues that way. 

And it's the right section because EXT forums are only available for EXT premium users. 

zingaro

zingaro

• Members
  • 9 posts

Hello! The acc that you scripting on will be banned, others will be fine if you don't script/hack. Also Ext is quite safe these days no ban for months I hope it continues that way. 

And it's the right section because EXT forums are only available for EXT premium users. 

Thank you for the answer, guess is the first time I do receive an attentive answer just in less than half an hour!

Quite surprised :)!

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Thank you for the answer, guess is the first time I do receive an attentive answer just in less than half an hour!

Quite surprised :)!

I'm glad I was able to help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users