Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Questions before buying

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jasonwu9110

jasonwu9110

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey i just have some questions before I purchase.
-is GOS ext undetected?
-Where can I see the features list?
-is it updated for patch 11.3?

veakwolf

veakwolf

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHelheim

There was like 0 ban reports as far as i know in a long time. You have basic official utilities as champion tracker  recall tracker etc. and then u have whole community hub with public AIO's and utilities, basically anything u can think of. And its updated for newest patches all  the time in few hours from the release

mat8804

mat8804

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hello dear scripters :D, long time ago i was using L# :),unfoortunately project is dead from a long time ;/ .I didnt play league since 3 or 4 years but i want to copmeback I want to buy GoS but i wonder is it safe for my main account. I mean, if i use it on other accounts, can my main get banned(I will not use it on my main just on other accounts - to be clear)  ? I'm sorry if its stupid question but is always better to ask before not after ...

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,481 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello dear scripters :D, long time ago i was using L# :),unfoortunately project is dead from a long time ;/ .I didnt play league since 3 or 4 years but i want to copmeback I want to buy GoS but i wonder is it safe for my main account. I mean, if i use it on other accounts, can my main get banned(I will not use it on my main just on other accounts - to be clear)  ? I'm sorry if its stupid question but is always better to ask before not after ...

Hello! Welcome to the party!

Sadly, the things are not like before, you should not use anything on your main account, you can get a smurt account for 2,3$ and have fun with scripts, there's no ban for more than 3 months and if you don't use it on your main account it'll be fine. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users