Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bitcoin Trading Bot 99.99% winrate on any trade - 1% daily profit.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
482 replies to this topic

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts

Currently not taking any new members, you can not join the bot service. Do not send PM, you can't buy it.

CLICK HERE TO SEND ME A PM ON HOW TO BUY!

Have you ever wondered if you can make extra crypto money without having trading knowledge or understanding how charts work? Multiplying money sounds like a dream, but trading comes also with huge risk... 

Many traders lose money because they don't know how to manage that risk, but I have found a bot which trades 24/7 and eliminates the risk up to 99.99% and gives absolutely amazing results.

How the bot works?

If you invest 100$, the bot will win around 1$ in 24 hours and tomorrow will trade with 101$.

If you invest 200$, the bot will win around 2$ in 24 hours and tomorrow will trade with 202$.

If you invest 500$, the bot will win around 5$ in 24 hours and tomorrow will trade with 505$.

Very important note to know is that the bot is winning satoshi (BTC) and not dollars (USD) which means it's better than HODL-ing!

Let's calculate how much you will win in a month (without the adds-up).

With 500$ investment in the bot, you will win around 5$ every day, 30 days multiplied by 5$ = 150$ monthly profit (at minimum since it's scaling up).

Here is a link which provides an idea how to calculate profits: https://www.thecalcu...=2021-03-15&c=1

Question - Is the bot lifetime?

Answer - yes it is lifetime, especially until this up-trend ends, after that we can adjust the bot to win money on the downtrend after this years bubble pops.

Question - Isn't it better to just HODL?

Answer - yes and no .... in this case the bot multiplies satoshi coins, so it can increase your HODL portfolio. (If you invest 0.1BTC in less than 100 days you will have 0.2BTC)

Question - Do I need to run my PC 24/7 to keep the bot operating?

Answer - No! The bot is running on a popular cloud service which is not owned by GoS; communicating with ByBit.com API to make the trades without the need of your PC.

Question - Do I need to edit the bot settings from time to time? Will you help me with that?

Answer - Yes we will help you! Once Aristo sets up the bot, it's running on autopilot 24/7 and you don't have to touch any of it's settings. Only watch the profits flow into your bybit.com account!

Question - How the bot "fixes" a trade on loss? How does the bot always win trades? Why it never gets liquidated?

Answer - Shortly said ... if you invest 100$ the bot will start it's first trade with 1$ only, if BTC drops, it will buy 2$ if it keeps dropping, it will buy 4$ and then 8$ and it will continue in order to drag down "exit profit target" levels and liquidation price. Once BTC recovers and goes 0.5% up in price, the bot will instantly sell on profit without hesitation. If you understand how trading works, click the spoiler button to read up:

Spoiler

At this point any scammer will be simply taking profits and not showing any proof of the bot working. On the other hand after every purchase I will be investing part of the payment you make right into my bot and share the profit logs absolutely every single day. I want to be in this adventure with you so we can share and enjoy the profits + progress together.

The current price for the bot + full setup is 0.006 bitcoin. Please send me a private message so I can give you my wallet address where you can send the funds to purchase.

Also after you purchase ... please post profit logs so other people can see this is not a scam and actually working. This will help the topic stay legit, also you will show gratitude.

The setup includes personal help from Aristo to set-up and configure your bybit.com account and bot account and it's complete and profitable trading settings.

Disclaimer: while the bot is amazing it and works really really great, as I am not a financial advisor - but still... my humble opinion is to never invest more than you can afford losing, better safe than sorry... You would ask me "but why?" - well the answer is simple, what if bybit.com suddenly closes or the bot lags a little bit and makes some weird loss? You must always be prepared for the worst. Always invest with caution!

My account in 2021-03-10:

a7e91a9435.png

Profit logs for the day:

04f70d3661.png

Total profits:

11454ff30c.png

18 days later (on March 28th), after adding up more and more into the bot from the sales I make. I want to thank everybody that believed into this amazing bot!

Also thank to everybody in our discord bot group! Yes that is correct, we put every one of our customers informed in our secret group which you get into once you buy this bot. We keep our users updated all the time.

I've made 450$ in 18 days which is absolutely amazing!

My account has hit 0.1BTC in total.

unknown.png

CLICK HERE TO SEND ME A PM ON HOW TO BUY!

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,445 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

This bot is fantastic; I'll be glad if more people take advantage of this! 

lokiki

lokiki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

it's 100% legit i will edit with proof too !! 

love this so much ! 

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts

it's 100% legit i will edit with proof too !! 

love this so much ! 

Please post some profits log for the past day if you're comfortable with it.

lokiki

lokiki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Here is a picture of the bot working. (Scroll down to see all of them!)

Faql4L7.png

Here are pictures of the trade history and order history respectively. 

Nothing weird to see here, the bot's behaviour is totally legit. All actions taken are automated by the bot and they are very safe. (i.e.  it won't "panic sell" when it has a loss.)

Temwp5A.png

oa4ZeoA.png

And finally a summary of the daily profit that is getting made. it has been running for 3 days so far with no loss in any trade!

q7pVtKj.png

I will update again in 1 month

Yoan

Yoan

• Members
  • 15 posts

So the bot cost 0.003 btc, but how long it will be profitable ? 

I mean, maybe the bot win for now because btc is on a big uptrend ?

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts

So the bot cost 0.003 btc, but how long it will be profitable ? 

I mean, maybe the bot win for now because btc is on a big uptrend ?

Exactly, the bot will keep winning because we're into an uptrend. This trend shall continue for at least of 6 months or even way more. Multiple institutions are buying much more bitcoin that is mined per day which will make the price skyrocket.

If you decide to purchase the bot, please post daily profit logs so people can see this is legit.

grossbeat

grossbeat

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationhttps://t.me/pump_upp

So it is only placing longs, no shorts? And does it work on binnace?

Aiinsha121

Aiinsha121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGermany

Very interesting.. Might aswell invest into bitcoin and the bot next month x)) @Aristo im comming for ya settings x))

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,445 posts

Very interesting.. Might aswell invest into bitcoin and the bot next month x)) @Aristo im comming for ya settings x))

Sure, always here to help :D

loveto5014

loveto5014

Super +VIP

• +VIP
  • 66 posts

100% legit    :wub:  :wub:     Thank you Aristo for your patient help

yBUynJm.png

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts

Today is 11 March 2021:

I have invested 0.003 in the bot to scale the profits from selling the bot itself (smart eh?) :D

Current balance (watch the satoshi)

06e5c1d7ab.png

Profits from yesterday with 1300$ worth of BTC at current price:

fa2a792646.png

As you can see the bot outperformed itself yesterday, it was supposed to win only 13$ with 1300$ investment, but still managed to get 15$.

Shivat

Shivat

• Members
  • 1 posts

100% legit earned 1,57% in less than 24hours, will keep this updated thanks guys ! 

mhGVz6f.png

dexgiver

dexgiver

• Members
  • 1 posts

How i know this is not a scam? sounds like a fantasy

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts

How i know this is not a scam? sounds like a fantasy

I am putting my reputation and name in this and I see no extra profit in keeping it private for myself because I can earn a little bit extra BTC coins by selling it to people plus will help to my community. It's not like it will get patched and is against some rule, actually if the administrators of bybit see our profitable strategy, they can secretly copy/paste our trades to make huge profit themselves.

It's a win-win-win for everyone.

iwannataco

iwannataco

• Members
  • 11 posts

Pretty balling bot, threw 500$ into it and this is my profit so far. Going to throw another 500 at it maybe more!

Screenshot-1.png

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,015 posts

So it is only placing longs, no shorts? And does it work on binnace?

Only placing longs, as "the trend is your friend until the end". 

This BTC price increase should continue for at least another 6 months, so there's plenty of time to gain huge profits. Here is a video:

https://youtu.be/ylkiET_iCPc?t=306

Also the bot is specific for bybit, does not support binance.

NumseBaconV1

NumseBaconV1

• Members
  • 12 posts

Seems like a fantasy and all, but I dont have money to buy the bot and invest. Still nice thought if its true.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,445 posts

Seems like a fantasy and all, but I dont have money to buy the bot and invest. Still nice thought if its true.

Just wait more people to buy it and show profits, then you can change your mind. 

NumseBaconV1

NumseBaconV1

• Members
  • 12 posts

Just wait more people to buy it and show profits, then you can change your mind. 

That doesnt change my bank balance lul

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users