Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bitcoin Trading Bot 99.99% winrate on any trade - 1% daily profit.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
482 replies to this topic

Aiinsha121

Aiinsha121

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGermany

How much is the bot in Eur?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

How much is the bot in Eur?

You can search for "0.003 btc to eur" on google, it'll tell you how much 0.003 is in Euro at the moment. 

Maxxxel

Maxxxel

The One

• Scripts Developer
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationGuess the right City to win 10$
I take a free voucher 😅

lokiki

lokiki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Alright for anyone still doubting this.. I wanted to post my 4 day progress so far. :)

MizHo5U.png

It truly is legit and the logic/math behind it is just very very safe.. one word. amazing. 

If you have some money laying around that isn't to be used in the next month or so I would strongly advise you guys to just try this out and see for urself. ( Don't ever use any money that u can't miss! ) 

will keep u guys updated on the eventual outcome of this. 

Huge thanks to Aristo and Feretorix for this bot and excellent service! :D

11/10

NumseBaconV1

NumseBaconV1

• Members
  • 12 posts

Alright for anyone still doubting this.. I wanted to post my 4 day progress so far. :)

MizHo5U.png

It truly is legit and the logic/math behind it is just very very safe.. one word. amazing. 

If you have some money laying around that isn't to be used in the next month or so I would strongly advise you guys to just try this out and see for urself. ( Don't ever use any money that u can't miss! ) 

will keep u guys updated on the eventual outcome of this. 

Huge thanks to Aristo and Feretorix for this bot and excellent service! :D

11/10

How much money did you start with? And he started the thread yesterday. How have you already used it for 4 days?

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts

How much money did you start with? And he started the thread yesterday. How have you already used it for 4 days?

He was our beta tester in discord, keep track of the thread from other users also new ones which might purchase in the upcoming days and share their profits.

lokiki

lokiki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Hey mate :) I started off initially with about 200 usd, when I saw that it had made about 2% base profit in as little as 13 hours ( outperforming itself basically!)

I woke up with a huge smile and decided it was worth it to put some more into it, gradually loaded it up to 2500usd for the last 3 days. now I'm here 4 days in with â‰ˆ 104.75 USD profit off of this 2500. Going to go a bit bigger into it now :)

It has so far made 0 loss on all trades. I can upload all proof that is needed ( without personal info ofc :P )

aq1l0oH.png

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts

1400$ stimulus for every US citizen incoming next week. Great chance to invest in bitcoin and get 1% interest on your crypto every day!

jrosco1995

jrosco1995

• Members
  • 6 posts
Is the bot customisable for profits so can we tweak it to make 5% if we wanted? If not is this something you would maybe look at in the future as well as other changes like being able to trade other than bitcoin?

2biter

2biter

• Members
  • 5 posts

Check pm <3

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts

Is the bot customisable for profits so can we tweak it to make 5% if we wanted? If not is this something you would maybe look at in the future as well as other changes like being able to trade other than bitcoin?

The bot is designed to take very small but secure daily profits, adjusting the profit ratio will involve huge risk in surviving 30% pullbacks in price just like from 9th January to 28 January, also the same happened on 21Feb to 7March.

When the bot is trading with 1$ real money from your account, it borrows extra 4$ from the exchange to amplify profits per day, this is called leverage trading and the current value is 5 for that, if we increase leverage, we also increase chance to get liquidated in a trade and losing much more money which we don't want that!

TL;DR better safe and winning 99% of the time slowly than being greedy and losing much more at some unexpected point of time.

Example screenshots of pullbacks which already happened and the bot should survive with it's current math:

ae7eb5b6c9.png

2biter checking :)

borgcarloop

borgcarloop

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 322 posts

altough i dont know what is happening , i think im making a profit xD

tradeee.png

Thanks and a big shout out for Aristo for helping me , putting up with me , and answering all my questions, ( no matter how stupid they are )

thanks , posting more results soon Hopefully

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts

Today my account balance is bigger because I am investing part of the money people send me for the bot into my own account in bybit:

6cb5e6cedd.png

f140581791.png

Today profit was less than 1% (should win 16$ with 1600$ in the account) because the bot was not making any trades, instead patiently waiting for the dip to recover and sell on profit for a longer time.

We went down from 58K to 55K in around 12 hours. Here is what happened on the price, and the bot has still managed it's 100% win ratio:

7febb015f2.png

Long story short ... still won a little bit after the recovery and didn't lose a single satoshi.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts

Well since everyone asking how is this going for me?, i wanted to share my profits and trades.

Profit from yesterday (notice, it was not only 1% it was 3% profit)

bDk9kHJ.png

If you ask, how it is going today? Here you go... Just more than 20 bucks with only one trade(the trade was open since last night so this gave me a huge profit) and this is the first profit of today i am sure i'll get some more today. I'll add more of my profits later... Let's just win together!

qH3exEA.png

And here is my last trade that gives me a huge profit just by itself(20$):

MAPN2ZH.png

lokiki

lokiki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

As Feretorix already mentioned that we had a small dip today/yesterday I wanted to share my experience with it :)

This dip lasted like 12hours and in that time my "Unrealized P&L" balance was heavily in the red ( It even managed to reach -85 usd for me. ) 

IOTkYca.png

Now normally what would happen is if someone invested into bitcoin they would panic and see that it's in the red... some people would even "panic sell" and bite today's loss over yesterday's profit.. 

The bot doesn't panic.. Ever.. Instead it uses very effective logic to make sure you always come back out on top.

This is the bot now and as you can see all the way during the dip it calculated what would be best to do and sprung to action when it needed to take any,. it made me profit in the end and performed incredibly well during a dip.. patiently waiting and adapting :)

pWtQIp1.png

TL;DR

Good bot <3 passive income

loveto5014

loveto5014

Super +VIP

• +VIP
  • 66 posts

Great robot :P

opaFJWq.png

dongta

dongta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 87 posts

can this bot work with other platform or just work on bybit?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts

can this bot work with other platform or just work on bybit?

Only bybit. 

loko978

loko978

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 65 posts

Feeling tentative :)

ikk

ikk

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 83 posts

Been running this for 12 hours now starting with $180 USD worth of Bitcoin. Not too shabby.

cnGoBWd.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users