Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Kickoff Differentiality

Kickoffs

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SixtyForty

SixtyForty

• Members
  • 2 posts

A buddy had me get this GoS Loader for some Rocket and we will run the same settings for the Kickoff helper.. however, our cars do totally different things! Is there any insight into why this happens?

ikk

ikk

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 83 posts

Usually ping related

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

A buddy had me get this GoS Loader for some Rocket and we will run the same settings for the Kickoff helper.. however, our cars do totally different things! Is there any insight into why this happens?

Kickoff timer is affected by ping, go in a private match and adjust it based on your usual ping

SixtyForty

SixtyForty

• Members
  • 2 posts

Kickoff timer is affected by ping, go in a private match and adjust it based on your usual ping

Very strange, you'd imagine that because it's hooked into the game ping wouldn't effect it. That sob lives in Pittsburgh and gets 16 ping for his matches meanwhile I'm chilling around double that.  :lol: 

I figured something out with it last night though. Not the greatest but it works just fine. Life just got lazier!

Fatality

Fatality

• Members
  • 21 posts

okay can we have your kickoff settings

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

okay can we have your kickoff settings

Default, they are based on 30 to 40 ping

Fatality

Fatality

• Members
  • 21 posts