Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Airdribble algorithm ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Vermilion

Vermilion

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hello,

Just want to know if it's possible to make something like an automatic stuff for Air dribble ? I saw that Heisa was talking about it. Since a lot of good updates came few days ago, I ask (the 1.000th time) the question...

Thanks in advance,

unkownhacks

unkownhacks

• Members
  • 3 posts

From my point of view you already can do decent air dribbles with the current status of the bot. The last update was great. I think the hardest part of the air dribble (from ground, from wall, with a pop....) is the setup. If the setup is not right there is no bot or no pro player who can pull off a air dribble. Yeah maybe you can implement a bot that is doing a ground to air dribble or a wall to air dribble setup from its own but there are also the opponents on the field and you need a tone of boost. 
When you are able to air dribble without the bot (with 1-2 touches towards the enemy goal) you are able to pull off some good air dribbles with the bot with more touches and a higher chance of hitting the goal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users