Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The real plug has arrived

50% off on RP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

CDXXDox

CDXXDox

• Members
  • 1 posts
This forum has finally been blessed by me !!!

CDXX Dox Aka The Plug has arrived mother****ers

Now sit down relax put yourself comfortable because this is a thread all league of legends players wished they could read

The plug's Menu:

50% OFF on RIOT POINTS

Yes bitches, 50% off on me

This is no regular gifting service 50% OFF "ON RIOT POINTS !!!!!"
not some bull**** skin or some bull**** hextech chest 50% OFF ON RP !!!

Spending 100$ ? get 200$ worth of riot points instead !!!

Now don't get to excited there's one small inconvenience, well every operation is being done thru the gifting center ( you probably know where this is going)

Basically Riot Games implemented a rules that every person in the game needs to wait 24h before being able to gift a friend sooooooo technically you cant place any order for the first 24h

BUT I'm The Plug and you know the plug always find a solution

A Discord Server !!!

Yes that's right, an exclusive community explaining every single step of the process:

Not only that but in the discord you will be able to find the IGN of all Active-Gifters available ATM

Taking part in Skins Giveaways and RP Giveaways

Chat with other Clients

Play with other Clients

Rank up the ladder and gain access to the Referral System !!! maybe one day even gain access to "No man's Land" !! ???

Anyways the plug is here to bless all of you with 50% off on Riot Points

You could also Add me on Discord:

CDXX Dox #2444

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users