Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

LoL internal

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Nocliper

Nocliper

• Members
  • 3 posts

Is the internal still viable or even undetected right now? and does any of them work for TFT?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,491 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, LoL Internal is no longer available; you can only buy LoL EXT to use it.  And we don't have anything for TFT, unfortunately.

Nocliper

Nocliper

• Members
  • 3 posts

in my loader is still shows and lets me download the internal, should that not be possible?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,491 posts

in my loader is still shows and lets me download the internal, should that not be possible?

If you check the update version you'll figure it out, I already answered the question though. :P

danielbolzan

danielbolzan

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

there is no way to test this file? I've never used ext but here in Brazil it's a lot of money 100$ brl besides the fact that we don't have payment options besides international credit card! Could you facilitate this? I'm interested in testing the product, thank you!

não tem como testar esse arquivo? nunca utilizei o ext porem aqui no Brasil é muito dinheiro 100 $ brl fora o fato de não termos opções de pagamento alem de cartão de crédito internacional! facilitar isso? tenho interesse em testar o produto, obrigado!

Edited by danielbolzan, 05 June 2021 - 03:07 .

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,491 posts

there is no way to test this file? I've never used ext but here in Brazil it's a lot of money 100$ brl besides the fact that we don't have payment options besides international credit card! Could you facilitate this? I'm interested in testing the product, thank you!

não tem como testar esse arquivo? nunca utilizei o ext porem aqui no Brasil é muito dinheiro 100 $ brl fora o fato de não termos opções de pagamento alem de cartão de crédito internacional! facilitar isso? tenho interesse em testar o produto, obrigado!

You can buy for 10 days to test and you can via PayPal if you want. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users