Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Promo video for GOS on RL shooting clips

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BoringMonkey

BoringMonkey

• Members
  • 6 posts

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,434 posts
Those were some sick flip resets :o

Defaced

Defaced

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 53 posts

Nice video !! nicely done <3 

kvasir69

kvasir69

• Members
  • 4 posts

Awesome montage!

I see you're playing with a controller, what's the button you use for aerial? I'm currently using L3, but I'm curious to see if there are better alternatives, sometimes it interferes with flipping and so I'm missing shots. 

OrphanCrippler

OrphanCrippler

• Members
  • 21 posts

Awesome montage!

I see you're playing with a controller, what's the button you use for aerial? I'm currently using L3, but I'm curious to see if there are better alternatives, sometimes it interferes with flipping and so I'm missing shots. 

I personally use the D-pad, Found it alot more easier and comfortable.. I use right for alternate aerial 2 and left for flip resets and my rank in 2s just hit c2 

grumpy123

grumpy123

• Members
  • 1 posts

nice bro good stuff! what are your aerial settings if you dont mind. like your "aim at goal BETA" settings and "Automatic Correction Values" 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users