Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

is it much harder to use with controller?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

cmorecakez

cmorecakez

• Members
  • 2 posts

i know its easier to use with KBM but how hard it to use with controller ? like for example i have to jump and point my nose tot he ball then hit the aerial key but the bot?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

i know its easier to use with KBM but how hard it to use with controller ? like for example i have to jump and point my nose tot he ball then hit the aerial key but the bot?

You just have to jump, hold the aerial hotkey ( it will orient the car for you ), then boost manually, if you're not using the Auto Boost feature

MustyFetus

MustyFetus

• Premium
  • 7 posts

I used reWASD to map my controller to my keyboard for certain features like aerial or demo.

LegionX

LegionX

• Members
  • 1 posts

I use  antimicro to remap the hot keys to buttons i dont use on my xbox controller. I find it to be easier with the controller.

DaddyVroomVroom

DaddyVroomVroom

• Members
  • 2 posts

I also use antimacro and i highly recommend it! super easy to set up

wildmanjuljul

wildmanjuljul

• Members
  • 1 posts

I use joytokey and it works decently, with all of these apps though, the bot is designed for KBM.

cmorecakez

cmorecakez

• Members
  • 2 posts

yeah im using on controller now, just feels weird to hold down the Dpad for my aerials maybe rb button??  what do yall use

trevmont

trevmont

• Members
  • 18 posts

I use  antimicro to remap the hot keys to buttons i dont use on my xbox controller. I find it to be easier with the controller.

what options do you map? and what buttons do you map them to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users