Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I think the offsets/calculations needs to be updated?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Kypo

Kypo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 400 posts

Hello, after playing for hours,  i noticed that the settings on the Free Play vs online games are different(even with bots). Does it have smt to do with the map ?

If you play on "Training, free play" and do your settings, it will working only there

Then if you do a custom game with bots or play online with those settings of freeplay, its not the same, so i had to do another setting

NewCiper

NewCiper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 134 posts

i think ping ? or ?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,489 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

It's because of Ping; you need to configure it with a friend, maybe. Because when you play against the bots, the ping is 0. So you set your settings for it.  I don't think it requires any updates on this subject.

Kypo

Kypo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 400 posts

It has nothing to do with ping? I'm really talking about the settings. and 10-33ms is nothing. And the other issue is, after a while you cant even jump```? when was it last updated

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

It has nothing to do with ping? I'm really talking about the settings. and 10-33ms is nothing. And the other issue is, after a while you cant even jump```? when was it last updated

It has everything to do with ping, because the timer is affected by it. It is stated in this topic, in the kickoff section: http://gamingonstero...ed-information/

All you have to do is make a private game vs a bot with your usual ping, and adjust the Position Alter value.

Kypo

Kypo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 400 posts

Thanks for the info, didn't know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users