Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

bot plus own skill (Improvement)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

OrphanCrippler

OrphanCrippler

• Members
  • 21 posts

After 9 months of using this tool I've found that using ur own Ariel skill and the bot is extremely effective.. The bot seems to go straight to the ball so if u boost up with ur own car control and then after finding and angle and use the bot its a lot more helpful in shots.. I've got GC using this and its became very easy after a few weeks of practice. also fast Ariel's are a lot harder to pull off using the bot to start instead of ur own start off.. I've also found that this bot does not work with Ariel shots at all so if u do the consistently shooting training pack with ur own car control not using the bot and practice this for a few weeks chances r ur mmr will increase by a a few 100

I can show a few instances of how to practice this in a video if anyone would like

(The best Ariel mode to use for this is Alternate freestyle 2) 

killdude6

killdude6

• Members
  • 3 posts

I'd like to see the video <3

onehitb

onehitb

• Members
  • 16 posts

That would a be a good video !

OrphanCrippler

OrphanCrippler

• Members
  • 21 posts

Alr ill make a video and try to explain

OrphanCrippler

OrphanCrippler

• Members
  • 21 posts

Video on what I'm trying to explain

Calvados

Calvados

• Members
  • 28 posts

Yes, absolutely right, in the recent period I really started to stop using the bot 100%. Before I reach the ball, I leave one second. I leave the bot and start controlling myself, which is much better, frankly, the Arielbot is really bad at hitting the ball sometimes. I also advise you to stop the prediction feature, as it is a stupid feature and confuses you between the ball, the player and the car, and it will also make you nervous for the point of intersection, I tried that and it helped me very much, at first you feel that it is difficult, but within a week or less your playing will become very strong, you can imagine before Two weeks ago I was champ 1 div 3 but now champ 3 try my advice believe me you will be surprised

GosPlPro

GosPlPro

• Members
  • 9 posts

Video on what I'm trying to explain

camera settings?

OrphanCrippler

OrphanCrippler

• Members
  • 21 posts

camera settings?

Fov : 120

Distance : 270

Height :70 

Angle : -6

Stiffness : 0.75

SS : 3

TS : 1 

Henno123

Henno123

• Members
  • 2 posts

I need your config pls :o it looks way better than mine, i have a bad config..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users