Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is there a good config for dribble? c1

Is there a good config for dr

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Calvados

Calvados

• Members
  • 28 posts

Is there a good config for dribble? c1

ywest

ywest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

nope

NewCiper

NewCiper

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 134 posts

DEV HEISA said something about this feature and the possibility of adding it. It is also possible to add a flick. I think that DEV HEISA has not finished developing it, but he is actually working on it now.

Calvados

Calvados

• Members
  • 28 posts

DEV HEISA said something about this feature and the possibility of adding it. It is also possible to add a flick. I think that DEV HEISA has not finished developing it, but he is actually working on it now.

Do I start experimenting so that I can get the best settings or wait for the update?

NewCiper

NewCiper

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 134 posts

Do I start experimenting so that I can get the best settings or wait for the update?

I advise you to wait like me, because I really gave up. Of course, this is if the dribble or the flick was added, perhaps nothing was added, no one knows

For me, for months, I know how to dribble, but it is of no use without knowing the location of the ball well (you will never be able to do a flick without putting the ball in a certain angle and this is very difficult, so I am not interested in the dribble more than my interest in the flick

Calvados

Calvados

• Members
  • 28 posts

Where can I find the developer's talk about dribble and flick?

NewCiper

NewCiper

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 134 posts

http://gamingonstero...rmation/page-23 here

OrphanCrippler

OrphanCrippler

• Members
  • 21 posts

personally think an airdribble aerial mode should be a thing but best way to do it is use ur own car control to get under the ball and then turn the bot on, learning air dribbles urself is the best option tho..

Calvados

Calvados

• Members
  • 28 posts
Yeah right

For a flick? A feature should be added that makes it easy to do and with high accuracy, I am very excited about the next update and I hope it will be added

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users