Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Flipreset Continuous

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

eness

eness

• Premium
  • 20 posts
Hello iam currently at about c3-GC level i started at dia 3.. at first rly big thank u Heisa for great tool iam autoboost user not bcs i dont know hot do manually boost but i like it more i feel much faster and iam also managing the autoboost by tapping the hot key plus selft controll, works also great... My question is if its possible to do like continuous mode for flip reseting ithink its rly helpful and unreadable scoring. Will be rly great if the bot can read after flip new reset a reorient again with a new flip with bottom of the car. sry for my bad en i hope u know what i mean. iam practicing it rly hard but no progress idk .. bot after hitting first fliprst cant be used again its doing wierd reorienting also with takeoff hight turned off. If its possible to do it will be rly great.

edit: btw ^ this was posted in July today iam GC2 only manualy boost hh.. Thank u Heisa. hope this feature comes one day :)

Stim

Stim

• Members
  • 6 posts

i agree this would be a great update

famouss

famouss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 147 posts

this would be incredible, please Heisa! <3

Rawrrino

Rawrrino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

lmao, these requests are getting crazy, let him fix or do updates on whatever he needs to first before adding new stuff.

Stim

Stim

• Members
  • 6 posts

I agree that this would be fantastic, especially since the most recent update broke the automatic flip resets, so why not? Heisa please!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

I agree that this would be fantastic, especially since the most recent update broke the automatic flip resets, so why not? Heisa please!

Broke ? How so ?

Stim

Stim

• Members
  • 6 posts

Broke ? How so ?

I'm not sure how to explain it, but it only does a flip reset in a specific angle. If you try it out for yourself, you'll understand what I mean.

Rawrrino

Rawrrino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

Not gonna make a new post about this either, type 3 is good but its not great at high aerials - it doesn't make the ball at certain heights even if you have the boost for it.

Zayed

Zayed

• Members
  • 7 posts

Yeah, this would be fantastic since it would help me in some of my ranked games, but it would be even better if you could include flips and stalls in the numerous resets. Thanks, Heisa.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users