Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Detection method and bans.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

dudela

dudela

• Members
  • 7 posts

Hello, did no script for a while and thinking about giving/selling my accounts since I am not playing lately so I have a question about how RIOT are managing past script usage? For instance, do they keep record of everyone who scripted and do a big banwave or they just banning via ticket/proof?  
TL;DR are my accounts safe if I scripted half a year ago or they are flagged and will go down eventually?

PS: I did not care and I would not care if my accounts are banned for scripting, I just do not want to be in a situation where I sell/gift my account and it is banned after my friends spend money on it.

Edited by dudela, 14 September 2021 - 05:26 .

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello! Your accounts should be fine but I don't get one thing, do you want to come back to scripts or play without scripts now? 

dudela

dudela

• Members
  • 7 posts

Hello! Your accounts should be fine but I don't get one thing, do you want to come back to scripts or play without scripts now? 

Thank you for your anwser. I am done with league and therefore scripting, I just remember they were making huge banwaves with flagged accounts. I just wanted to be extra sure that after I sell accounts they are not banned for scripting in the past.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

You're welcome, we never know 100% how rito handels those stuff but I doubt anything will happen to those acounts since they're safe for a while.

laojun

laojun

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hey there, it is a great thing that you were able to bring this topic up as I was wondering about the same thing. What I do know is that they keep a record of everything aside from the ticket that is given. For sure your account is safe as long as you are the only one who has access to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users