Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is it normal the Loader has so many things in Virustotal?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ImFlooshed

ImFlooshed

• Members
  • 1 posts

https://www.virustot...5d41faa3c84a187

It's an "loader", yes I know but is it truly safe to use? I want to know, just incase

Thanks.

Edited by ImFlooshed, 07 January 2022 - 12:12 .

UnpredictableNA

UnpredictableNA

• Members
  • 3 posts

Yes just look at the all the people with subscription. You are safe, don't worry friend. The viruses are from the security measures they use to make sure riot stays out of the code.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, that's normal since the loader has different injectors for different games and dlls to active the cheats. So it gets flagged as virus. We're servicing our products since 2015, we really care about our users, so there's nothing you should worry about this. 

SoonTM

SoonTM

• Members
  • 1 posts

Most cheats that are obfuscated can be detected as a false positive virus. The way I think this works is it binds to another program as well, which would also cause detection. GoS has been around for years though and I've never heard any negative feedback about it being infected.  

machadomalenda

machadomalenda

• Members
  • 3 posts

normal...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users