Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anti-Cheat

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Devereux

Devereux

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 100 posts

Any chance of getting some anti-cheat logic for some of the bigger anti-cheat engines so that people can smash out some quick assemblies for games?

Poptart

Poptart

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 413 posts

it's already implemented just like my dbd assembly

Any chance of getting some anti-cheat logic for some of the bigger anti-cheat engines so that people can smash out some quick assemblies for games?

Devereux

Devereux

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 100 posts

it's already implemented just like my dbd assembly

Nice, I'd like to understand a bit more about which parts of the code handle anti-cheat, and how I can apply it myself to other games.

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,936 posts

Nice, I'd like to understand a bit more about which parts of the code handle anti-cheat, and how I can apply it myself to other games.

The code from the assemblies is open source, you can easily see what functions are used. https://github.com/P...Script/WeScript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users