Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Match speed vs dribble bot

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poptart

Poptart

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 555 posts

match speed is cool and all but i prefer to leave dribble bot on in automation settings. is this already calculating for matchspeed when enabled [dribblebot] because the setting does disappear unless u unable [dribblebot]

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

match speed is cool and all but i prefer to leave dribble bot on in automation settings. is this already calculating for matchspeed when enabled [dribblebot] because the setting does disappear unless u unable [dribblebot]

No, only works when Use Dribble Bot has been disabled

Poptart

Poptart

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 555 posts

No, only works when Use Dribble Bot has been disabled

you didn't tell anyone about the boost in dribble bot, THANK THANK THANK YOU, also heisa use boost is broken, can only use feather or full boost. no just "auto" works

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

you didn't tell anyone about the boost in dribble bot, THANK THANK THANK YOU, also heisa use boost is broken, can only use feather or full boost. no just "auto" works

That addition should be in the changelog:HrUbgzd.png

And as for the Auto Boost, I'm aware and an update will be pushed soon

Poptart

Poptart

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 555 posts

That addition should be in the changelog:HrUbgzd.png

And as for the Auto Boost, I'm aware and an update will be pushed soon

Oh HAHA my bad there.
Can u add a method to accelerate if we catch the ball at a slow speed. i look like a goof slowly trying to carry the ball lmao

Walnut

Walnut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

Oh HAHA my bad there.
Can u add a method to accelerate if we catch the ball at a slow speed. i look like a goof slowly trying to carry the ball lmao

upvote me too you can speed up by untapping it and letting the ball fall more on ur head before holding it

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

upvote me too you can speed up by untapping it and letting the ball fall more on ur head before holding it

That works too, or you can simply tap the boost while holding the dribble hotkey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users