Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is it worth it?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TYGR

TYGR

• Members
  • 1 posts

I have not played RL in a good while. I reached GC before I took my brake. I am interested in the GoS for Rocket league but I dont know if it will be worth it.

I don't know how the tool is suppossed to be used. I get that for the low level rank you can use it to hit all your arials and stuff. But I wonder if its suppossed to be used in a way that it supports you or if it just takes over completely. Will I be able to use it to hit more accurate shoots and more flip resets or will it be to much in my way of playing? Like can I go for an arial like normal and just use it mid air to make sure that I hit the ball or will it take control and do stuff how it wants to do it. I think it will be for me if It will help me be more accurate and just be like an aim assist without being in the way. If its not then Idk.

Also if there is anyone that is Champ and up if you want to show me when you are using it so I get more of an understanding to see if its something for me?

And also if you are a champ+ can you recommend the tool?

Edited by TYGR, 28 July 2022 - 01:27 .

Harwotak

Harwotak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Locationhome

yeah it is really worth it lol i ranked up from d1 to c2

ikk

ikk

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 83 posts

I have not played RL in a good while. I reached GC before I took my brake. I am interested in the GoS for Rocket league but I dont know if it will be worth it.

I don't know how the tool is suppossed to be used. I get that for the low level rank you can use it to hit all your arials and stuff. But I wonder if its suppossed to be used in a way that it supports you or if it just takes over completely. Will I be able to use it to hit more accurate shoots and more flip resets or will it be to much in my way of playing? Like can I go for an arial like normal and just use it mid air to make sure that I hit the ball or will it take control and do stuff how it wants to do it. I think it will be for me if It will help me be more accurate and just be like an aim assist without being in the way. If its not then Idk.

Also if there is anyone that is Champ and up if you want to show me when you are using it so I get more of an understanding to see if its something for me?

And also if you are a champ+ can you recommend the tool?

I've been using this for about 18 months. Started with 10 hours played in Rocket League at Gold 1. I mostly play casual, but am C2 in ranked. I use this tool for every touch on the ball I make, pretty much. Shots, saves, ground-dribbles, I'm holding a hotkey for everything. I know how it's going to try to move and it's about 85% reliable in what it does vs what I expected it to do at this point.

For you, it will probably take a week or so to feel comfortable, but it's certainly going to help. Ball prediction lines, seeing enemy boost, having a timer for when boosts on the map will spawn, demolition bot, perfect speed flips, wave dashes, and wall dashes. Even if you never use the aerial bot, I feel like all of those things alone make it worth it.

Also, the flip reset function is not as good as you're probably hoping it will be. But that's just my opinion.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

I've been using this for about 18 months. Started with 10 hours played in Rocket League at Gold 1. I mostly play casual, but am C2 in ranked. I use this tool for every touch on the ball I make, pretty much. Shots, saves, ground-dribbles, I'm holding a hotkey for everything. I know how it's going to try to move and it's about 85% reliable in what it does vs what I expected it to do at this point.

For you, it will probably take a week or so to feel comfortable, but it's certainly going to help. Ball prediction lines, seeing enemy boost, having a timer for when boosts on the map will spawn, demolition bot, perfect speed flips, wave dashes, and wall dashes. Even if you never use the aerial bot, I feel like all of those things alone make it worth it.

Also, the flip reset function is not as good as you're probably hoping it will be. But that's just my opinion.

Exactly my thoughts. There are a lot of other features which can help your gameplay, than just an Aerial Bot

Joggl88

Joggl88

• Premium
  • 20 posts
  • LocationAustria
I have been using GOS since January 2021.
I was SSL on the keyboard before I used GOS.
Now I've been using GOS for about 1.7 years and regularly play with controllers and am SSL there as well.
You just have to use the tools right & smart!
And the Aerial Bot is only one of many other tools.
Of course you can't rely 100% on Bot, but it is a great help!
And we all know the Gos already longer use the "regular" updates for the loader come!

iMaleK

iMaleK

• Premium
  • 25 posts

GOS have improved both of my boost management and rotations, i've been using it for over 2 years now, and im not regretting a single cent that i'v paid for. just make sure that you dont rely on the aerial thing too much so you can actually improve at the game. if youre still not sure, try the 7 days plan, you wont regret it, trust me.

Fatheree

Fatheree

• Members
  • 2 posts

Yeah its very worth it i ranked up from d1 to c3. but it will be addicting. you would want to keep rebuying it every chance you get. i lost my subscription and i cant even aerial anymore

Player2982

Player2982

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 78 posts

i lost my subscription and i cant even aerial anymore

I want to point this out. This is something that I didnt think it would be that bad. And not bad as in EVIL but how BAD I got at the game without the tool lol

I believe I have been using this tool for now 2 years based on what i can see in the client area. I was mid plats at the moment now I hover around 1150mmr

I can say that I fully depend on this to play at all any more at anything past diamond 1

One thing I didnt realize I use as much is the wave dash bot. but not actually do wave dash... id say about 70% of the time that i am using the wave dash hot key is to land my car. anywhere. even on ceiling. if my car is about to touch any surface Im always tapping wave dash key and my tempo has improved immensely. mixing it with the speed flip your speed around the field is insane.

Ive tried for a long time to adjust settings for this to be "hold one key to win" but its just not simply possible. (specially with boosted tm8s :P )

Lastly: expectations.... I wish I was at 85% understanding (like the guy above mentioned) of what is the bot trying to do. Id say I am like 60% tops. i still implore for aerial bot debug text.

But I think thats what takes the most time is to adjust to the bot. at first there will be a lot of WTF and a lot of :this is trash: but you have to tweak your settings to your playstyle PLUS get used to what the bot does in certain scenario. Definitely visit the custom configs that are around in the forums and the discord (which i still need an invite for :( ) ESPECIALLY the kick off bot settings. there are some INSANE ones out there, i say this with a lot of passion because i recently reset all my settings and now the default kick off feels............ inadequate

That being said you are GC already. Me already in my lowly champ 1 i see a lot of people with a lot of meta habits that you cannot recreate with the bot at all, and it worries me that in GC that is amplified by a lot. So it might take a while where you might even revisit champ for a bit while you get used to the bot and have better expectations and use that to your advantage.

EDIT: OMG i forgot the demo bot! I must have been "reported for excessive demos" over 1000 times at this point lmao. its REALLY good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users