Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Best mid Champ to script

Best Mid Camp

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Toxen112

Toxen112

• Members
  • 2 posts

Which Champs are the best to script at midlane?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

I personally play and prefer ADC but I find this thread very helpful, You can check it as well: http://gamingonstero...s-tierlist-v2/ 

anon432

anon432

• Members
  • 8 posts

It appears that, because this is external, you're not going to find any good mage or midlaner scripts at all. Apparently, the only thing it's decent at is botlane ADC's that are primarly auto-attack based, namely vayne and jinx

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

It appears that, because this is external, you're not going to find any good mage or midlaner scripts at all. Apparently, the only thing it's decent at is botlane ADC's that are primarly auto-attack based, namely vayne and jinx

yeah there are few ones as mage and top(eg Swain, Xerath, TF, Corki) and mostly ADCs are good. 

eqnotalent

eqnotalent

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 106 posts

i have tried most of the mid champs, but the issue with EXT is the delay or skillshot prediction is pretty bad.  unless you are really new to the game, so much easier to land your skill shot than using the combo feature.  But ward location, champtracking, orbwalk is priceless.  I do wish the KS/execute indicator is a default feature.  

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

Which Champs are the best to script at midlane?

try seraphine 

eqnotalent

eqnotalent

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 106 posts

try seraphine 

which script ? also do you know any script that will auto ignite ?  that would be a game changer for mid-lane. 

Messi30

Messi30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 152 posts

which script ? also do you know any script that will auto ignite ?  that would be a game changer for mid-lane. 

pussy seraphine, there is no good auto ignite sadly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users