Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Highlight video using GOS / champ 3

youtube highlights review

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Ruddy

Ruddy

• Members
  • 16 posts

All clips in video are hit using GoS. Let me know if you guy's would like a review/concept and/or config.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts
Very nice clips and edit, but why haven't you censored your name?

I highly suggest that

Barp

Barp

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Oi config? btw for those redirects which aerial mode do u use

Ruddy

Ruddy

• Members
  • 16 posts

I use type 2 just editing few settings in config that i'm not happy with before I post it. My settings are built for double touches it is the most consistent I have alot of clips but didn't want to make a vide of just double touches. 

Ruddy

Ruddy

• Members
  • 16 posts

Very nice clips and edit, but why haven't you censored your name?

I highly suggest that

Manual ban on RL will be funny to add to the list of manual bans I have  :ph34r:

antoine75900

antoine75900

• Members
  • 22 posts

what your config pls :)

antoine75900

antoine75900

• Members
  • 22 posts

and your config controller ?

Player2982

Player2982

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 78 posts

There's a massive amount of your own skill here though. great video!

steven25

steven25

• Members
  • 5 posts

You play with controller ? Config plz :)

knighty26

knighty26

• Members
  • 2 posts

Can you release the config now or atleast tell me how your getting multiple resets

Ruddy

Ruddy

• Members
  • 16 posts

I won't be releasing a config file until I'm 100% happy with what I'm releasing after previous update I don't feel like I have gotten my config as good as it once was. I'll also recommend people spend the extra time tweaking there own config in my opinion there is no such thing as a GOD config it just depends what you are used to and your knowledge of what shots your settings can/can't hit.

People asking for flip reset settings the flip resets are 95% manual input. I don't think it is possible to use gos for double/triple flip resets.

I will release my config at a later date How ever recently spoofed hwid for other games so will be starting fresh. Also waiting on some updates to see where GoS RL is heading I feel like it's just not the same at the moment.

Player2982

Player2982

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 78 posts

I won't be releasing a config file until I'm 100% happy with what I'm releasing after previous update I don't feel like I have gotten my config as good as it once was. I'll also recommend people spend the extra time tweaking there own config in my opinion there is no such thing as a GOD config it just depends what you are used to and your knowledge of what shots your settings can/can't hit.

People asking for flip reset settings the flip resets are 95% manual input. I don't think it is possible to use gos for double/triple flip resets.

I will release my config at a later date How ever recently spoofed hwid for other games so will be starting fresh. Also waiting on some updates to see where GoS RL is heading I feel like it's just not the same at the moment.

I feel this is important.

I understand that it becomes harder and harder for the developer to please everybody. As the tool has evolved, not having a way to respect the old configs and settings and just having to start from scratch every time is an obstacle. It never feels like the new one is as good as the last one. 6-7 new configs in and i can feel the degraded results and by default my degraded motivation.

Mixed in with the fact that much more awareness has been raised about this product. Im sure we have all seen the reddit posts and in the past week ive been called out 3 times. The third one being today and me no longer having aerials freestyling - its on straight up normal - still got called out.

Mixed in with the fact of the price change. Yes its just for "new accounts" but until when?

I also understand that theres pretty much nothing like it out there.

So it starts feeling like maybe Im just not the target market for this anymore. This gives me so much anxiety!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

I feel this is important.

I understand that it becomes harder and harder for the developer to please everybody. As the tool has evolved, not having a way to respect the old configs and settings and just having to start from scratch every time is an obstacle. It never feels like the new one is as good as the last one. 6-7 new configs in and i can feel the degraded results and by default my degraded motivation.

Mixed in with the fact that much more awareness has been raised about this product. Im sure we have all seen the reddit posts and in the past week ive been called out 3 times. The third one being today and me no longer having aerials freestyling - its on straight up normal - still got called out.

Mixed in with the fact of the price change. Yes its just for "new accounts" but until when?

I also understand that theres pretty much nothing like it out there.

So it starts feeling like maybe Im just not the target market for this anymore. This gives me so much anxiety!

Just wait for the new update, it will include a new ball prediction which improves the Aerial Bot

Panik

Panik

• Premium
  • 8 posts

Just wait for the new update, it will include a new ball prediction which improves the Aerial Bot

est of when update will be dropped?

Player2982

Player2982

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 78 posts

That is great and much appreciated.

I think the problem here is the MEANING of the word update.

The bot gets updated over and over, and the words 'improves aerial bot' are on the patch notes several times, yet my statement above still remains.

Example one of my main complaints from day one is that they is no debugging - there is no way of knowing what is the bot actually trying to do.

With an aimbot, depending on my settings, I know exactly what to expect when i hit the aimbot key: it will snap to the player closest to my crosshair.

With this bot, the ball is in the air, i double jump and press hotkey - is it going to hang in the air waiting a bit and then going? is it going to prioritize freestyling over accuracy? is it going to try a weird angle cause somehow aim at goal is bugging out? is it going to hit the ball down to the floor first then to the goal or straight to the goal? This angle seems easy for me manually but the bot struggles with it, why?

Thats why respecting configs is so important. A lot of the questions or frustrations or confusions I have with the bot I can try to mitigate with settings until its 'good enough', only to have it completely erased and deleted and feel like day one when I just got the tool years ago - with no real explanation of what changed but everything "feels" different and the only explanation is "improved aerial bot" see what i mean?

I want to add that english is not my main language and none of this is meant to be disrespectful I am just trying to be clear and to the point with my concerns.

Thank you for your hard work :wub:

PeterZwegat

PeterZwegat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 79 posts

Just my 2 cents, i´ve tried this full auto bot with its dribbling and flick mechanics. Is it possible to implement an auto adjust dribble+flick feature?

This bot cant do anything else than this, well its good in saving as well but it cant compete with GoS at all.

ikk

ikk

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 83 posts
With this bot, the ball is in the air, i double jump and press hotkey - is it going to hang in the air waiting a bit and then going? is it going to prioritize freestyling over accuracy? is it going to try a weird angle cause somehow aim at goal is bugging out? is it going to hit the ball down to the floor first then to the goal or straight to the goal? This angle seems easy for me manually but the bot struggles with it, why?

I wish there was a way to have the ball prediction line also show an additional prediction line for where Aim At Goal is aiming

PeterZwegat

PeterZwegat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 79 posts

I wish there was a way to have the ball prediction line also show an additional prediction line for where Aim At Goal is aiming

This !

Blankey

Blankey

• Members
  • 27 posts

:ph34r:

yoyovfx

yoyovfx

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 88 posts

that would be a really really nice feature (having a line where the ball is gonna be shot when we use aerial)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: youtube, highlights, review

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users