Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GC+ players, can you explain how you use the cheat?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ncq914

ncq914

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hello guys, I'm currently GC2 and i installed the cheat today to see how it goes.

So far im having trouble finding real usecase, i find i do better and faster at aerials.

The one great thing is the demo bot.

Can some GC+ players tell me how you use the cheat to its full potential ?

TheJani

TheJani

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 72 posts

Combine it with your own manual inputs. Don't rely on it 100%, it's not an aimbot, it's an aimatgoal feature. A tool.  
I myself use the Normal aerial modes, which are the most accurate ones.
If on keyboard, disable "Automatic Air Sensitivity" under Misc.
Also disable the "Use When on Ground" checkbox under Automatic Correction usages, and - it's personal preference, but - set a risk factors around 4-8, maybe with a safety zone. With proper feathering, and not brainlessly jumping on every ball as some users do, it can do much, but it has a learning curve, specially now, since the new calculations. It can double tap fairly good still, given that you don't smash the ball into the wall too fast

Ruddy

Ruddy

• Members
  • 16 posts

I barely use the Ariel bot for shooting/air dribbles at all. I find it more useful to reach awkward highballs fast, shadow defense and reads off the backboard. Even doing so I only use it until it reads the touch then I use manual input for re-direct ect if this makes sense. 

In my opinion the way the intersect points are setup you almost always get beat to the ball if your relying on it for shooting/attack. 

The best thing for me was learning not to use the bot so often.

ncq914

ncq914

• Members
  • 5 posts

Alright im gonna try and see how that works out!

I also forget that the dribble feature is really nice to catch falling ball into direct control sometimes it seems.

But ima go deeper in that aerial stuff

ethanoncrack

ethanoncrack

• Members
  • 1 posts

do u have discord? if so what is it?

chichinki

chichinki

• Members
  • 6 posts

I use it more just the ball prediction and demos (and the timers itself to see how much boost they have etc).

Works really well, i don't use the aerial bot cause i feel the same way my aerials are faster, but when i'm in a mid double-tap i use it to fix my area of coverage to dunk or put the goal in net.

Mixing with my playstyle gave me like +20% of accuracy and win-rate.

strumpauwu

strumpauwu

• Members
  • 6 posts

SSL here and the answer is sparingly.

I Sometimes use the demo bot but (for me at least) the boost information just tips the scale in the higher mmr lobbies. Like the others say if you're GC thinki more in the lines of it's a tool and start adjusting usage according. When is it viable to use > chasing the idea that gos can out perform you

I do have the aerial bot on but I often also just don't use it; alt. freestyle 2, type 3, all automation features off, pretty much everything off. 4.5 or 6.70 risk I change it every now and then (because copium) and sometimes it can deffo recover a near-turn over that I would rotate off myself but I'm sure there's a few more niche use cases 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users