Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

1 week of GoS highlights

highlights

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Shaversian

Shaversian

• Members
  • 10 posts

Nothing too crazy, but here are some highlights of my first week of GoS. Was plat before using GoS, now I'm hovering around Diamond 2-3 in just a week. With this config if you can get the ball above their backboard or near it you can hold your aerial button and full boost and it will go in 99% of the time without a single thought. Highly recommend this tool

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dlQ4xVp-3mc

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,445 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Nothing too crazy but good enough! Thanks for posting those cool clips. 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,416 posts

Nothing too crazy, but here are some highlights of my first week of GoS. Was plat before using GoS, now I'm hovering around Diamond 2-3 in just a week. With this config if you can get the ball above their backboard or near it you can hold your aerial button and full boost and it will go in 99% of the time without a single thought. Highly recommend this tool

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dlQ4xVp-3mc

Thanks for sharing

Raxo

Raxo

• Members
  • 10 posts

Which aerial mode do you use?

Shaversian

Shaversian

• Members
  • 10 posts

Which aerial mode do you use?

Pretty sure always freestyle, if not that alternate freestyle and alternate normal for air dribbles/saves

Shaversian

Shaversian

• Members
  • 10 posts

Nothing too crazy but good enough! Thanks for posting those cool clips. 

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for watching and the tool  B)

yoyovfx

yoyovfx

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 88 posts

cfg? and when do you use each aerial modes

TsW7f

TsW7f

• Members
  • 13 posts

cfg? and when do you use each aerial modes

Not sure if I'm allowed to post files here. I use always freestyle 90% of the time since it's done better for me with scoring harder shots, and for dribbles/hard saves I usually always use my secondary aerial mode which is alternate normal or strict aerial if I want to do a ground to air dribble

Jaschester16

Jaschester16

• Premium
  • 5 posts

very good ! I'm interested by your config, I don't know if you can post here or if you should create a specific topic in the config forum

TsW7f

TsW7f

• Members
  • 13 posts

very good ! I'm interested by your config, I don't know if you can post here or if you should create a specific topic in the config forum

I'll have to look at the rules or ask. I think I could just post the value's here but then again I don't know how to use the posting functions here

Also probably would be better off with an already verified config by others as mine has been customized to my playstyle and ping. I'm diamond so what works for me might not work for a higher rank

mrcrootial

mrcrootial

• Members
  • 3 posts

I'll have to look at the rules or ask. I think I could just post the value's here but then again I don't know how to use the posting functions here

Also probably would be better off with an already verified config by others as mine has been customized to my playstyle and ping. I'm diamond so what works for me might not work for a higher rank

watching this reminds me of back when I played pretty much my exact playstyle. Might start again if you share the config and save me the headache ^^

TsW7f

TsW7f

• Members
  • 13 posts

watching this reminds me of back when I played pretty much my exact playstyle. Might start again if you share the config and save me the headache ^^

Posted all config values check my posts

idotic6

idotic6

• Members
  • 1 posts
Where the configs? I don’t see them in the post

Kettlerino

Kettlerino

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted all config values check my posts

look for new configs in Rl section bro http://gamingonstero...-rocket-league/