Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

MaJ RL

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Sinjuk

Sinjuk

• Members
  • 8 posts
Hello,

I have seen that your cheat has been detected and several users have been banned, but you say that it is undetectable as a cheat because it is a help tool.

I would like to know how you are going to ensure reliability and security and if a maj of your cheat is coming soon?

Thank you and have a nice day

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,491 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, our tool was completely safe since 2019, and there was no anticheat so that was not wrong. 

The thing is in the last weeks RL got a big problem with AI/Auto play bots that were made for offline modes but people managed to make them work in ranked games and all RL community was posting things about them, and complain(naturally) so eventually they took an action, here you can see their post and get what i mean better: https://www.reddit.c...online_matches/

And unfortunately in this case they hit our tool too, in the end it's cheating, there is always a chance to get banned so for the first time we got a ban wave, but we won't give up on this and try to bypass this and make the tool work as before, it's not over. 

Cheers. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users