Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Some of my gasbag suggestions!

Not important at all

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ReRan

ReRan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Firstly i'd like to announce that my mother language isn't English while in order to push these USELESS suggestion to u'guys at the quickest speed i chose to write it in EG .So the language below may seem not so......  standard hope u can understand:0

During my testing(or using....even enjoying....) of the software in the game LOL i found several things could be improved.

1. The Q Spell of Malzahar(The something of the stupid void ... u GOT TO KNOW IT!) is a spell of... em... wall kind which means it is a skill with a long horizontal(or landscape ?) length . While the software seems to dodge it with horizontal moves like when dodging other spells without such a horizontal length. In other words the Q Spell of Malzahar still gots a high rate to punch in your face compared with other spells , or even worse  since u couldnt control your character(champion?) when the software is doing the dodge job for u , u are sooooooooooo likely to be silenced by the skill! 

2.Maybe a hotkey for have the "Skill Dodge" on or off? Cuz i found it hard to chase others when they cast spells on you when running . IF a hotkey could be set and in the software and could be changed by the player shall be cooooooooooooool!

Thats all the bullshxts i have about the software. By the way i'd like to thank the free League Of Legends tool. Sure does a geart help! It's quite developed now. And of couse  i  got no complainments if its too hard to add the functions mentioned(since i know little about programming)

If you could not even understand what im talking about at all...... Then well.... Its time to get my English textbooks back on their roles.....

SweetStrawberry

SweetStrawberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • LocationZyppy BedRoom

It's nice that someone did for Riven tab. But they could also make a bookmark to Yasuo because I really miss the mechanics of this form on the GoS and I'd love to play this character. So if my reply. Have some influence it, please make bookmarks for Yasuo thank you in advance :) Kappa

Mirabelle

Mirabelle

I'm Back :D

• Local Support
  • 1,031 posts
  • LocationSEA

Yea, thanks for your suggestions and understanding! GoS is still a pretty new tool to the scripting community and we are always looking for feedback like this :D thanks! I understood most of your words,so ur english is still okay XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users