Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

DatMorgana (v1.3) - Updated to [v30].

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Resigned.

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

it would be perfect if:

-cast E on self when theres dangerous spell and flash on CD(ex,malp,leo,amumu ult)

-use zonya if taking damage when casting R,cz some **** can kill u before u reach 30 mark(feeded vayne,graves,ww ult)

-auto R if 3+enemy on ult range,auto R if enemy CCed(toggle)

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

it would be perfect if:

-cast E on self when theres dangerous spell and flash on CD(ex,malp,leo,amumu ult)

-use zonya if taking damage when casting R,cz some **** can kill u before u reach 30 mark(feeded vayne,graves,ww ult)

-auto R if 3+enemy on ult range,auto R if enemy CCed(toggle)

Nice suggestions will work on it thanks.

wombocombo

wombocombo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 99 posts

Another great work, Rakli. Upvote.

Here are my suggestions:

- cast E (on self and allies) to dodge hooks/grabs and similar.
- l
aneclear / jungleclear with skills (Q and W)

- auto cast items, e.g frost queens, solari, crucible (good for supps)

- Bimaradh suggestions are very good too

*edit:

- One problem I noticed now: Ignite logic is weak, often using the spell too soon.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Another great work, Rakli. Upvote.

Here are my suggestions:

- cast E (on self and allies) to dodge hooks/grabs and similar.
- l
aneclear / jungleclear with skills (Q and W)

- auto cast items, e.g frost queens, solari, crucible (good for supps)

- Bimaradh suggestions are very good too

*edit:

- One problem I noticed now: Ignite logic is weak, often using the spell too soon.

Thanks for comment and suggestions i will work on them. about ignite: i though that casting it in 25% of health will be better than casting it when it has enough damage to kill the target because then you can get it's bonus damage in the middle of the fight. if you prefer that it will kill that target for 100% then i have no problem changing it, tell me what you think.

kemsyt3000

kemsyt3000

• Members
  • 12 posts

NICE

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

*Huge update to the script because of your suggestions, so thanks for suggestions and enjoy the update* Details on main post

wombocombo

wombocombo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 99 posts

*Huge update to the script because of your suggestions, so thanks for suggestions and enjoy the update* Details on main post

Dude, seriously, it's very efficient. Thanks for the work again. You are the best.

*edit: Rakli, a suggestion for next champions, if I may: I think the GoS user community (especially beginners) feel the need to scripts for cheap champions that they can run in the top/jungle, e.g Kayle, Jax, Malphite and Xin Zhao. Other viable champions on meta, cheap and needy scripts are Amumu and Garen.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Dude, seriously, it's very efficient. Thanks for the work again. You are the best.

*edit: Rakli, a suggestion for next champions, if I may: I think the GoS user community (especially beginners) feel the need to scripts for cheap champions that they can run in the top/jungle, e.g Kayle, Jax, Malphite and Xin Zhao. Other viable champions on meta, cheap and needy scripts are Amumu and Garen.

Thanks a lot feel free to type any more suggestions you think about :)

*edit: Fine, thanks for suggesting i will work on some of those champs too.

VeronN

VeronN

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationACRE

+1

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

+1

Thanks for supporting, enjoy the script!

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

u better add the requirement...like ins v19/21...need iow or not bla bla bla

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

u better add the requirement...like ins v19/21...need iow or not bla bla bla

Thanks for suggestion, will add it in all of my champ script threads. Kappa

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Thanks for suggestion, will add it in all of my champ script threads. Kappa

and.......mordekaiser please

FexTripleX

FexTripleX

• Members
  • 25 posts

Need to switch and have it W 1st and then Q if it can. Also R should be set to only go off if they are under 50% (or something like that) other then that nice script.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

and.......mordekaiser please

Many champs coming soon don't worry, since morde is quite strong now i will proiritize him more than a few.

Need to switch and have it W 1st and then Q if it can. Also R should be set to only go off if they are under 50% (or something like that) other then that nice script.

I didn't understand the first suggestion, and about he second one i don't think its needed, it could be used manually and in my opinion Morgana's R shouldn't be used at below 50% HP. Thank's for feedback anyways.

*edit: i have improved Q predictions now just by a little bit to be more accurate, redownload to have the updates predictions.

FexTripleX

FexTripleX

• Members
  • 25 posts

I didn't understand the first suggestion,

Skill should be fired off W,Q. You have then Q,W and W only goes off if your Q hits. W should go off anytime you can and the it should Q if there is line of sight. This makes it to where they spend an extra time in your W.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Skill should be fired off W,Q. You have then Q,W and W only goes off if your Q hits. W should go off anytime you can and the it should Q if there is line of sight. This makes it to where they spend an extra time in your W.

Got it, a nice suggestion, will add it right now.

*Edit: Added this option to W if enemy isn't hit by Q, or only if hit by Q, by choice.

TaydeR

TaydeR

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 241 posts
Hello world,

Tested it, loved it, keeping it !
Thanks for that script :)

I just added this to your script, for safety :
if GetObjectName(myHero) ~= "Morgana" then return end
By the way, you don't need to add the require('Morgana') in your testscript1.lua Inspired loads it for you.
Otherwise you need to add the if GetObjectName(myHero) ~= "Morgana" then return end ;)

TaydeR

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Hello world,

Tested it, loved it, keeping it !
Thanks for that script :)

I just added this to your script, for safety :

if GetObjectName(myHero) ~= "Morgana" then return end
By the way, you don't need to add the require('Morgana') in your testscript1.lua Inspired loads it for you.
Otherwise you need to add the if GetObjectName(myHero) ~= "Morgana" then return end ;)

TaydeR

I'm really glad you liked it, and kinda confused about the require('Morgana') since when it auto loaded o_O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users