Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

DatMorgana (v1.3) - Updated to [v30].

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

TaydeR

TaydeR

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 241 posts
Hello,

Mate you should get a github or something, Pastebin sin't really appropriate for your work :)

I'm really glad you liked it, and kinda confused about the require('Morgana') since when it auto loaded o_O

If your scripts name is already Morgana.lua then Inspired.lua will auto load it.
That's why you write require('Inspired') and then pcall( require, GetObjectName(GetMyHero()) ) in your testscript1.lua
If the script's name is something else, then you should add require('Morgana') in your testscript1.lua :)

Anyway, I added your script to my github so people can find it there :P

TaydeR

Lelouch

Lelouch

?

• Members
  • 464 posts

Looks nice. Like the features :)

pcall( require, GetObjectName(GetMyHero()) ) will transfor in require('YourCurrentChamp')

so you don't need require('Morgana')

Edit: Nvm has been mentioned before

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Hello,

Mate you should get a github or something, Pastebin sin't really appropriate for your work :)

If your scripts name is already Morgana.lua then Inspired.lua will auto load it.
That's why you write require('Inspired') and then pcall( require, GetObjectName(GetMyHero()) ) in your testscript1.lua
If the script's name is something else, then you should add require('Morgana') in your testscript1.lua :)

Anyway, I added your script to my github so people can find it there :P

TaydeR

Oh i see, thanks for both the require explanation and putting my script in your github. :) 

Looks nice. Like the features :)

pcall( require, GetObjectName(GetMyHero()) ) will transfor in require('YourCurrentChamp')

so you don't need require('Morgana')

Edit: Nvm has been mentioned before

Glad you liked it :)

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts
You can apply your script in gosdb yourself, or pm me the details and i will update it asap when i get home.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

You can apply your script in gosdb yourself, or pm me the details and i will update it asap when i get home.

i did try to apply it, it didn't work tho because i don't have a github.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts
hmm well nice script, i like the logic, but uts not bad to give some credits about that ks and menu design etc.. i know that you added spaces :P

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

D3ftonlycopyanyLsharp

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
yeah2 claim everything when your script itself full of hole = =....lately u become dicks.....dont wanna tutor newbie,dont want to take any error complain,and going anywhere inspecting people script and asking for credits for trivial things i dont see u give credits to the teacher who teach u how to read and write

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

i did try to apply it, it didn't work tho because i don't have a github.

Get a github then...

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Get a github then...

Well my other scripts have been updated to GosDB while i used only pastebin what is the difference in this one? (asking because  :lazy:  about github)

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Well my other scripts have been updated to GosDB while i used only pastebin what is the difference in this one? (asking because  :lazy:  about github)

Cuz i added them with just raw pastebin link leaving github link empty

But i am in school so i cant do so

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

yeah2 claim everything when your script itself full of hole = =....lately u become dicks.....don't wanna tutor newbie,don't want to take any error complain,and going anywhere inspecting people script and asking for credits for trivial things i don't see u give credits to the teacher who teach u how to read and write

Cause I hate leechers like you. It's all, I'm very kind and helpful if you don't know me, and I asked to stop complaining cause I know every single error, I was never going to stop coding but.. I had to explode and say that I'll stop updating to stop getting spams every time, BTW every script is updated and the Ahri error was fixed, you can stop trash talking next time, I don't know, you use all my scripts, but if you get an error you complain and whine me like I'm a slave.. I had someone to test my scripts 1 by 1 and I like I said i knew all the errors, next time when I say stop complaining mean stop complaining, I know what I'm doing.. 

Well my scripts are full of hole? then why you use them (especially kalista) ? :^) cause they are only good if they are 100% working buddy, if you don't know I was even updating from the phone as everyone know + I have school and real life, but I still love gos users and I updated them.. (and yeah it's too hard) but you still doesn't respect my work and trash talking me, well thanks :/

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Cause I hate leechers like you. It's all, I'm very kind and helpful if you don't know me, and I asked to stop complaining cause I know every single error, I was never going to stop coding but.. I had to explode and say that I'll stop updating to stop getting spams every time, BTW every script is updated and the Ahri error was fixed, you can stop trash talking next time, I don't know, you use all my scripts, but if you get an error you complain and whine me like I'm a slave.. I had someone to test my scripts 1 by 1 and I like I said i knew all the errors, next time when I say stop complaining mean stop complaining, I know what I'm doing.. 

Well my scripts are full of hole? then why you use them (especially kalista) ? :^) cause they are only good if they are 100% working buddy, if you don't know I was even updating from the phone as everyone know + I have school and real life, but I still love gos users and I updated them.. (and yeah it's too hard) but you still doesn't respect my work and trash talking me, well thanks :/

Preach it homie, Preach!

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

and i know that he took part of my scripts so .. idk why he changed the parts, i prefer if he left the same name :^) local ExtraDmg instead of ludens.. and i know he didn't check SRU_Dragon or SRU_Baron, just from my blitz, anyway drawings too rofl, only me is using GoS:myHeroPos(

in the drawings GetCurrentHP(enemy) + GetHPRegen(enemy) + GetMagicShield(enemy) + GetDmgShield(enemy)

in the ignited, local Ignited = 20*GetLevel(myHero)+50 > GetCurrentHP(enemy)+GetDmgShield(enemy)+GetHPRegen(enemy)*2.5

sadly, it was inspired who help me in the ignite so don't leech like that, and for drawings and "BigMobs" and Ludens and GetCurrentHP+GetMagicShield+GetDmgShield (only me used that **** in killsteal lol pls..) that GetHPRegen(enemy) is bull****...

i hope you can give credits without getting asked next time..

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

but I still love gos users

Does that include me? Doge

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Added credits for you, no need to thank me :D

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

and i know that he took part of my scripts so .. idk why he changed the parts, i prefer if he left the same name :^) local ExtraDmg instead of ludens.. and i know he didn't check SRU_Dragon or SRU_Baron, just from my blitz, anyway drawings too rofl, only me is using GoS:myHeroPos(

in the drawings GetCurrentHP(enemy) + GetHPRegen(enemy) + GetMagicShield(enemy) + GetDmgShield(enemy)

in the ignited, local Ignited = 20*GetLevel(myHero)+50 > GetCurrentHP(enemy)+GetDmgShield(enemy)+GetHPRegen(enemy)*2.5

sadly, it was inspired who help me in the ignite so don't leech like that, and for drawings and "BigMobs" and Ludens and GetCurrentHP+GetMagicShield+GetDmgShield (only me used that **** in killsteal lol pls..) that GetHPRegen(enemy) is bull****...

i hope you can give credits without getting asked next time..

Well, first of all i did'nt think you will piss off too much if i used some codes which are similar to yours, that was actually my second script ever and I'm learning new stuff every time i do even the smallest of codes.

You have most scripts in GoS, and i actually find them really nice and friendly to read so i learned from them a lot as well. But from here to getting so mad without any reason while seriously all i want is just to create some nice scripts which are needed and haven't been created yet.

I just used some help in a few little codes the most of it i checked out found and did my self.

Anyways, i think you are a great scripter and much supportive to the community and if credits will help you feel better make sure i will post credits if i will use more of some of your codes in the future.

Have a nice day

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Well, first of all i did'nt think you will piss off too much if i used some codes which are similar to yours, that was actually my second script ever and I'm learning new stuff every time i do even the smallest of codes.
You have most scripts in GoS, and i actually find them really nice and friendly to read so i learned from them a lot as well. But from here to getting so mad without any reason while seriously all i want is just to create some nice scripts which are needed and haven't been created yet.
I just used some help in a few little codes the most of it i checked out found and did my self.
Anyways, i think you are a great scripter and much supportive to the community and if credits will help you feel better make sure i will post credits if i will use more of some of your codes in the future.

Have a nice day

well im not mad irl but this is how i usuallt mly write when i get angry Kappa sorry if i was offensive too much :c and ofc you can use my piece of codes, but the fact that i spent a lot of months on this scripts and wirhout getting credits in scripts made me really sad, for a reason its open source, i never asked to delete your thread since i know you did some work apart mine and i really appreciate it, but you missed the credits part sadly since i put a lot of work on them before they became perfect, the ks function you can see is the only perfect one since gos started, everyone was using GetCurrentHP only without shields and ludens check etc.. and it tooks me time to make it so perfect, i know that you love my work and code style etc.. and im sorry again i didnt want to ruin anything, your script looks really nice, just wanted some credits since i put work on it, and first of all thanks to inspired who helped me learning ..

have a nice day too,

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Just got home after some pain in the ass school issues, I added it to GOSDB :D!

P.S. try contacting Deftsu or Blaconix for a missing script next time, tell them dont be lazy Kappa

Edit: Add a prefix to your Annie and Morgana so it is more recognizable in GOSDB.

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

well im not mad irl but this is how i usuallt mly write when i get angry Kappa sorry if i was offensive too much :c and ofc you can use my piece of codes, but the fact that i spent a lot of months on this scripts and wirhout getting credits in scripts made me really sad, for a reason its open source, i never asked to delete your thread since i know you did some work apart mine and i really appreciate it, but you missed the credits part sadly since i put a lot of work on them before they became perfect, the ks function you can see is the only perfect one since gos started, everyone was using GetCurrentHP only without shields and ludens check etc.. and it tooks me time to make it so perfect, i know that you love my work and code style etc.. and im sorry again i didnt want to ruin anything, your script looks really nice, just wanted some credits since i put work on it, and first of all thanks to inspired who helped me learning ..

have a nice day too,

Nice to hear that everything is good no hard feelings Doge keep the good work

Just got home after some pain in the ass school issues, I added it to GOSDB :D!

P.S. try contacting Deftsu or Blaconix for a missing script next time, tell them dont be lazy Kappa

Edit: Add a prefix to your Annie and Morgana so it is more recognizable in GOSDB.

Sure dw Kappa ty

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Nice to hear that everything is good no hard feelings Doge keep the good work

Sure dw Kappa ty

like maybe... "DatAnnie" "DatMorg" followed by DatFiddle

or you can change them all to... idk, maybe [R]Annie or something Kappa

0 user(s) are reading this topic